Any next gen Borderlands in the works?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by ChrisM53, Jun 9, 2015.

1. ChrisM53

ChrisM53 New Member

Been a while since I had played Borderlands. The game was literally phenomenal and I put that in the most sincere way possible. Never have I seen so much dedication and thought and just pure genius, put into a campaign, and the following DLC afterwards. Most game DLC can seem kind of slapped together, done okay but you always feel like it could have been better. More of a trap for more of your money, so to speak. Borderlands DLC? God-like, unsurpassed by any I have ever seen. I want to cure my itch for the game and am just curious if anyone knows of any future installments coming soon?

2. AwakenedSoul00

AwakenedSoul00 New Member

I am not sure, but I do know that I want to play the Pre-Sequel sometime soon.

3. roydominic33

roydominic33 New Member

I'm very interested in seeing a sequel, too.

I thought that the glory this franchise has received is way too little. This is the kind of game that makes you really fond of video games and I thought that the span of time it was played competitively was just so short lived. I hope 2k can come up with something that lives up to the prestige of the first installment.

4. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Borderlands 3 is surely in the works from what I've read, but there hasn't been an official announcement yet. I'm interested to see what they can do with next gen.