BL 3 predictions?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by a nakedmonk86, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

I like the way they do the gameplay now, but I do hope they emulate Bethesda in what they did with Skyrim, I want modding to be promoted and have different missions, skins, areas, and items come out that are developed by the players.

2. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

i wish people would be able to mod it like skyrim or minecraft or things like that where they can add whole playthroughs and charecters and what-not not just guns

3. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

Im hoping there is a borderlands 3...theres been a lot of talk about Randy Pitchfork and Sega and of course the now infamous Aliens: Colonial Marines...=(

4. a nakedmonk86

a nakedmonk86 Professional Turtle Wrangler

There should be a BL3. It has been a consistant money maker for them

5. MorbidMobius

Yeah but with what may happen to them in regards to Sega's contract and also the bad publicity it could fall off. I usually don't think of gearbox or any other dev that I really love in this fashion but from what I've read I am disappointed in randy pitchfork as well as gearbox in general.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

6. Hellstormer

Hellstormer New Member

A Message to Gearbox

1.) I was upset that Bloodwing and Roland died PLEASE HAVE NO ONE DIE!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN BL2 AND IM SURE EVERY ONE ELSE DOES NO ONE WANTS ANYONE ELSE TO DIE!

2.) Put ALIENS and ZOMBIES in BL3 every thing is better with aliens and zombies, and Tiny Tina obviously.

3.) And I pray to God that Gearbox makes Axton and Gaige argue the hell out of each other about whos action skill is better, Axton's sentry gun or Deathtrap. That would be absolutely hilarious.

4.) Try to do something to fix modding

#86 Hellstormer, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  7. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

You can't fix modding. Anyone with a basic knowledge of code can make an editor. But they could make it to where there were dedicated servers where mod characters can play. Or the game would recognize a mod and notify the host so the host has the final say so. Wouldn't be that hard to do and would be a hell of a lot easier and lucrative than trying to make their entire system uncrackable

8. MorbidMobius

1) with death comes the birth of something new...remember outro at end...bloodwing had a baby

2) I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I'm glad bl2 has stayed away from generic game dlc...zombies and aliens do not make everything better imo

3) that would be funny...or zero and mordecai sparring...mordecai would be so annoyed with his haikus...lol

4)yes well as spectro kindly put it, modding will forever exist in the world of video games...either play with em or don't

Taping Away With Tapatalk 2 On My Evo V4g Rooted, S-Off, Midnightrom!

9. FPSPearce

i think you hit the nail on this. im sad about roland and bloodwing dying but i understand why they did and how it is important to the game and im glad they didn't do the typical cliche game types (like colonial aliens thingy) and i think the best argument would be brick and Salvador. come on doesn't that sound hilarious. but if the entire 3rd game was the main characters hating each other that could be bad

10. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

I myself would like to see a DLC revolving around certain classes. Like if you went to some far off planet that had all the history of the sirens or there was a DLC where zero was the one you got all the quests from and you started to figure out his history piece by piece. Or maybe even have a class where you can utilize Bloodwing's baby. Zombie DLC MIGHT be cool. I enjoyed the Zombie DLC for BL1 very much but I don't think I would like to fight waves of Aliens in a Borderlands game :/ Melee weapons would be one of my top things though. I love the assassin class and always play bloodshed so different swords of different styles and stats would be awesome :D

#90 Spectro, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  11. FPSPearce

i saw a comment on a youtube that had a pretty good idea. the next dlc we meet the seraphs. and the invincible could be the leader of the seraphs and not just a guardian of the seraphs.

12. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

I would love that! All the different art and weapon and character styles would be amazing

13. FPSPearce

and the thing about aliens. the game is on a foreign planet with unknown made up species. im pretty sure you can classify those as aliens. i mean a varkid isn't indigenous to earth, terramorphous isnt, skag, or rakks. so they have the alien thing taken care of really.

14. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

True but the eridians in the first game are what I think of when I think borderlands aliens. And I hated those things. Annoying and they always came in swarms

15. FPSPearce

thats what i think of too when someone says aliens and those were easily my most hated enemy in the game

16. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

What if a new charcter class was a seraph character? Idk what the skills would be but it would be kinda cool

17. FPSPearce

that would be really cool

18. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

What would the powers be like though? Would it be mainly like damage boost for a limited time? Like a new berserker? Or would it be more of a support class?

19. FPSPearce

each tree represent a campaign and the way the guns act from the vendor in it. like in pirates have high damage but lower bullet speed, tourge there is explosions and for big game hunt im not really sure. but the guns in each of the DLC had a certain distinctive feature about them

20. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

Hmmm..... Idk what the seraph guns have in common