Borderlands 2, 2.5 problem

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Kaiyuu, Sep 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Kaiyuu

Kaiyuu New Member

for some reason, when i finish TVHM, the enemies didnt scale to 50. which sucks, cuz i wanna go hunting for orange weapons, but theyll all be crap. s: anyone else have this problem?? :mad::mad:

2. Rukuss2k

Rukuss2k New Member

Yup, I am having the same problem. I have tried everything I can think of but nothing has worked. I also wanted to add that some areas/enemies do seem to have scaled to level 50. Knuckledragger is level 50 now, and enemies in the Fridge are level 50+. In most areas though, enemies are unscaled.

I was told that areas can be level locked if you took, and did not finish, side quests before beating the game. So i beat what few side quests I taken, but it didn't fix the problem.

3. Kaiyuu

Kaiyuu New Member

oh, well ill check that out, tyvm for the reply.

4. Rukuss2k

Rukuss2k New Member

I'm curious, did you beat the final boss in somebody elses game, and then when you got to that point in your own game, choose to skip the mission? I did and I think that was what is problem is. No idea on how to fix that though :(

5. Kaiyuu

Kaiyuu New Member

yeah tahts what i did. s: i wonder how to fix it though, i really wanna start farming level 50 orange weapons.

6. Rukuss2k

Rukuss2k New Member

I feel like ive tried everything to fix it. Loading my character in Normal mode then loading it again in TVHM. Finishing all side quests I had taken prior to beating the game. Beating the final mission again in another persons game, beating the Warrior again in my own game....nothing has worked. This seems like it will need to be fixed with a patch.

7. AstroG

AstroG New Member

I have the same problem. I chose to skip since I didn't want to play through the whole story again and now they won't scale up. I killed The Warrior several times, solo'd Terramorphous several times, switched between NM and TVHM, nothing seems to work. I also finished every side quest except for the Arena ones.

8. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Your best bet would be to post this bug on the official gearbox forums and hope they see that this is a common problem.