Borderlands 2 PS Vita

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by redviffer, May 8, 2014.

1. redviffer

redviffer New Member

Any one got the game yet !
    Not available in the UK till end of the month,can't wait got it pre-ordered.

2. Nattsurf

Nattsurf New Member

Well yes i have this game just bought last night the graphics are i would say pretty damn good for the PS vista definitely not as good as the console or the pc version but preety damn impressive for the handheld device

3. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I really never got into using PS Vista, though I would be interested if the game works well on the console.

4. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I have not had much experience with the Vita either but I have always like playing on the handhelds a little bit. I am curious as to what this looks like on it and I bet it is pretty impressive.

5. razor

razor Member

I've heard that the framerate is pretty choppy on Vita. Is it true ?

6. serbog

serbog New Member

I'd say it's tolerable yes, especially now.

I rarely ran into slowdowns and the crashes have definitely gone down with patches (plus they did well on the auto-saving).

However, of course it's not perfect, but it's still Borderlands 2 on the go and for what it's worth it runs great for being such a huge game on handheld.

Also want to add that the crash problem, like most things on the internet, is also grossly overinflated. I've been able to play days on end without seeing a crash. There are specific areas which increase the rate, but they're usually small.

7. razor

razor Member

There are also crashing problems ? I've only heard that the framerate is choppy. I guess both issues are equally frustrating.

8. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I would expect that framerate to be a little lackluster but I guess hearing it is tolerable is good. I would hope for a little more but it is still early for the handhelds I guess.