Borderlands 2 - Unlimited Golden Keys on PC

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Media' started by fendr, Sep 19, 2012.

1. fendr

fendr New Member

[YOUTUBE]L0dWt3PDufY[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the updated version guys

[YOUTUBE]EP14782itLE[/YOUTUBE]

#1 fendr, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
  2. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Things like this ruin the game for us legit players. Just because it is possible doesn't mean it is intended. People like him are the reason alot of game devs don't do event items like the golden keys.

3. Chef Waffle

Chef Waffle New Member

Honestly, if the Developers really wanted to stop this, they could have through server-sided means.

Besides, this isn't harming anyone and provides a fun opportunity for people to see what kind of loots are obtainable through the chest anyways.

Personally i'm not going to do this, but the option is there for anyone wanting to try it. Thank you for sharing this information.

4. Sacridfire

The devs can't fix a problem if they don't know about it. I have reported it to them and am hoping for a fix soon. BTW it CAN harm the game. Would you like to join a game full of people with good guns and have it not be challenging whatsoever? If you are a solo player go right ahead but I would rather not have my gaming affected by somebody that resorts to exploiting to gain an item that was used to encourage pre-orders and possibly GoTY sales/DLC at a later date.

5. Chef Waffle

Chef Waffle New Member

They specifically put it into their game folder, they know it's there. Honestly, I wouldn't even care who abuses it, you aren't FORCED to play with those people, not to mention these are only Purple tiered items. I'm not trying to argue, just make a point. Besides, in a few weeks there will be save editors allowing people to completely mod their whole save file, good luck trying to block that one.

6. Sacridfire

They also put the PhysX option in there when its only supposed to be available for nvidia users. Are you saying that is working as intended as well?
    Thats like finding music downloads free on the internet and saying "Hey it's there that means I should be allowed to download it."

You gave your opinion and I gave mine. I think its time we agree to disagree before this gets out of hand.

#6 Sacridfire, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
  7. Chef Waffle

Chef Waffle New Member

Sure, as long as you acknowledge that with the use of external programs, people are going to get around this issue anyways, then i have done my job.

Edit: On an off topic note, I read some of your builds and they seem well thought out. Theoretically, of course. Anyways, thanks.

#7 Chef Waffle, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
  8. Sacridfire

Yep I understand that and until then I can play matchmaking with almost no problems.

I just added a Sniper build for Zer0 and the theory behind it as well take a look if thats your thing.

9. EpicGamer

EpicGamer New Member

Here is how to do it on PS3 & XBOX 360

[youtube]2pSB7V_ogFA&hd=1[/youtube]

You should add it to the top first post.

I accidently used both of mine so this helped a lot.

10. fendr

fendr New Member

ive updated the first post with the updated verison of this glitch