OFFICIAL: Character Saves.

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Sacridfire, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Alien FireFly

Alien FireFly Alien Overlord V.I.P

Once you get your saves ready to Sacridfires specifications you could just upload them to a file sharing site like Mediafire and then just post a link to the files. Then when people click the link it will take them right to the site where they can download them. Mediafire is just one site, you can use what ever you want to.

2. bapx17

bapx17 New Member

ok, will do, :D muhahahas lol

3. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Make sure to PM me the links. I'm going to put them in a section that requires specific conditions to access.

4. bapx17

bapx17 New Member

Ok will do I'm just making sure everything is done and all that jazz

5. iamgodsmvp

iamgodsmvp New Member

I know most of you arent interested but on my Non xbox live account I have a saves that have every invincible at level 72 from the upcoming update, including The warrior. Side note... level 69 conference call is awesome!!! My buddy who works for 2k gave me the game file. ALso have some modded characters for shitz and gigglez. PM if you want me to email them out. Otherwise happy hunting all..

6. shadow_FIX

shadow_FIX [the enigma]

[insert old man grumblings about working for what you have / kids have it easy these days / back in my day you had to delete your character to make a new one / etcetcetc]

7. Sacridfire

At the risk of sounding like an ass, Somebody from 2k wouldn't have access to game code. They are the publisher not the developer. On top of that if somebody at developing studio was caught giving out data from an upcoming patch they would be fired instantly and it would be nearly impossible for them to find a job in that field again, and it is nearly impossible to not get caught. Most likely your buddy just modded a save to make all bosses level 72, it really isn't that hard to do.

8. iamgodsmvp

iamgodsmvp New Member

I can only go by what he says... He says he is from 2k... Since I only know him from Xbox Live I have to take him by his word. What you say is credible tho...

9. ImTallbill

ImTallbill New Member

When I got to warrior on play through #2 I moonshoted a toon on my 2nd account and then used that to level up the three other toons on my real account. Not the best, but worked easily enough.

10. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

So is it this quote that you are now the instigator? lol...

EDIT: oh yeah, your an ass =P I had to do it XD

11. Sacridfire

Nah actually it was something on the Facebook page. I mentioned that Borderlands 2 isn't holding my interest as well lately and that starting a new character with Red made it entertaining again. Some guy and his friend got pissy with me claiming they would be a much better admin then me since they actually play the game. I pretty much ripped him a new one while keeping everybody on my side. I even told him he could file any complaints he had against me here on the forums with one of the other admins.

It isn't so much that I'm an ass. I just say exactly what I am thinking with no filter.

12. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

And this is why Sacrid is a boss :D

13. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

How are the saves coming along btw? If you don't have the Xbox ones I could probably make all the different level 50 characters by the end of this week at the latest, are they still just gonna be the base 50 characters? Or have the guidelines changed since?

14. Sacridfire

They will just be base characters. Sadly nobody has sent me any character saves yet.

15. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

But they can be level 50 still correct? If so I should be able to get all 5 xbox characters to you by the end of the week. Sunday at the latest