Collection of games in your mobile phone

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by john franklin, May 26, 2017.

1. john franklin

john franklin New Member

I use to play games on the phone whenever I am outside or getting bored. I can't play it for a long duration. I am planning to install a lot of games on my mobile phone. Tell me about the collection of games on your phone.

2. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

Let's see my collection of games in the phone:
    - Pokemon Go

That's it. Sorry, I'm just not a mobile gamer - wether it's on phone or a mobile console like the Nintendo DS or the PSP. I play Pokemon Go every once in a while just because it's different than others mobile games.

3. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar New Member

Let's see my collection (not too big, because usually I get bored after 2-3 weeks):

- The Walking Dead (Telltale Games) Season 2 - I don't really play it anymore on mobile, but I paid for it so I will never delete this game haha.
    - TuberSimulator from Pewdiepie
    - Plague Inc (My new favorite and I am seriously addicted to it)

4. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I use to play Fruit Ninja on my old phone as well as Teeter. Those were really the only two games I played on it.

5. joyce.morgan

joyce.morgan New Member

I only have few games on my phone like, "Dumb Ways to Die, Sims, Streetfood Tycoon, 4Pic 1 Word, and Logo Quiz"

6. overcast

overcast Member

These days also going to play with some of the MMORPG from other nations. If only if I can get the option for the language conversion. I'd say in that context this is totally worth it. It may not be easy though playing on low RAM phones.

7. tpicks

tpicks New Member

There is this simple to play game called Candy Bar. Maybe you can add that to the games you should install on your mobile phone.

8. Athanas

Athanas Member

I have a collection of games stored in my mobile phone. I can retrievethem easily and play them any time I feel like.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I am mostly keeping the sport and the action games. And for me those are the sort of games that are good enough. You can see that some of the mobile games can be not worth keeping. They are kind of one or two use games. So that's another thing to consider.

10. dionnextherese

Most of my collection of my games in my phone are the ones popular on the game market.

11. khawer

khawer New Member

I have installed the Sega game emulator and 600 games for it. I have Tekken 3 and Need for speed in my phone. I use to play games mostly on the computer but whenever I am out of my home then I use to play it on the Mobile phone.

12. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I just installed the Tekken 4 and Soul Edge on my mobile phone. I love to play games on a mobile phone but I don't play the games on the mobile phone most often.

13. maestro

maestro Member

This sounds interesting.

14. fishbate

fishbate Member

I play a game a lot on my mobile specially during travel. I used to play Plant's VS Zombies, COC on my phone. I usually have 2-5 decent games on my phone, just to have something to do while travelling.

15. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

When I was younger, I used to collect a lot of games on my phone but then I am more busy now in school so I would prefer to install some offline dictionary instead.

16. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

I only have few games in my phone because this time I'm busy in my online jobs. But before, specially when I was in High school I use to have a lot of games installed in my mobile phone. I played every time my teacher is not around. Now, life becomes more serious. I only play games before going in bed or if I have spare time and no online jobs in line.

17. overcast

overcast Member

I have recently downloaded the realm defende game. It is one good game with enough action. And also it being a tower defense game. It's a good game to start with as well.

18. Ruse

Ruse Member

I'm not one of those people who have a bunch of games on the phone. I think I have Temple Run and a Chess game, that's just about it.

19. overcast

overcast Member

Real defense if anyone of you want to try out. Please do. it's a good game. And it seems to be offering a lot of features too. And it seems like fun game if you like tower defense.

20. zebali

zebali Member

I have a big collection of EA Sports games on my mobile phone. These games are best for playing during travelling and in the break time from work. If you wanted to enjoy the mobile games then EA sports is a must.