Did anybody have a special weekend?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by roydominic33, Sep 1, 2015.

1. roydominic33

roydominic33 New Member

I had a great weekend. So my friends and I went hiking on a hill and we had so many adventures and fun. It was very uncomfortable, which was the idea of going in an adventure because it really tests your character outside of the office. I'd like to know about your special weekends, if there are any.

2. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Well, the weekend is about to come up for me but I have a lot of fun things planned, including a trip to the beach since the weather is so nice right now. I'm gonna chill this weekend because I've been stressed for a couple of weeks.

3. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

My weekend was pretty good. Nothing to special, but I got a chance to spend the day with some good friends.

4. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I do not really have many special weekends anymore. I guess I should not say that, but maybe just that my definition of special is now just having some good time to relax.

5. dionnextherese

My weekend is just a normal one and nothing special but I'm thankful that I got the chance to bond with my family.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I don't have any special weekend. Some of the time weekend goes into working for myself. And things can be a bit hectic in that case. You can see that some of the time it can be harder in that context. So on that point you can see that it's not that easy from what I have seen so far.

7. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

I don't have a special weekend. I just stayed at home to do my home works and I help my mom to prepare kimchi. I also went in my part time job. So, it's literally a tiring weekend.

8. xyrene

xyrene Member

No, not me, my weekends are all rather plain and boring.