*drops a pin* sure is quiet in here....

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by BunLi_Jackolope, Jul 22, 2014.

1. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Where'd everyone go? Who's still active here? Sound off!

I'm here every day. What do people here like to talk about. Don't make me start spamming stories about anything and everything.....

2. BunLi_Jackolope

I SEE YOU LURKINGZ!!!! LOL. I feel like Claptrap, "hey guys!..... Guys?..... Ya coming?"

3. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Hey man I have been a little busy. State baseball tournament and in the midst of it broke a growth plate in my elbow. Sling for 3 months and possible a screw in my elbow. I'll be lurking around if you wanna talk. Just post any interesting topic and I'll reply.

4. BunLi_Jackolope

Holy cats, dude! Take care! That sounds horrible! Take care man!

Rob? I wasn't really calling you out, lol I've talked to you for weeks on here. What I can't figure out is I see shedloads of people logged in, see them in topics. Yesterday I even saw a guy "making a topic" in the 360 board. I checked later and ..... No posts!? I've seen several people "making topics" but never see topics posted. What's the deal with that? The daily sign in shows at least 15 people signed in a day...however... I'm the only posts?

Just odd, all I'm saying! I see people reading "tapatalk" what is that? People post on that and it doesn't show up here or what?

Borderlands 1.5 is just weeks away and gearbox has even announced a new IP, Battleborne. Looks great! There's shedloads to talk about! where is everyone!?

*cheers*

5. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

You guys have no idea how active this forum used to be. We had multiple members on hourly. Problem is a lot of the new members would sign up and never post so it got to be the same ol' people posting. Eventually everything that could be said was kinda said and the band split up. I am one of the originals and I am still here. Proud to say.

6. BunLi_Jackolope

Rawk on! Nice to meetcha! I can tell this place use to be HUGE!!! Been hoping because of the new borderlands news there would be an up tick in users. I see people register every day....then.....silence.....

Where do these people go?! I can't see the logic to take time to sign up then never post. I can see bots, I use to have a mech warrior 4 website and we struggled with bots daily. However, see these people sign in days later! LOL! They must be real humans! Or loaders, or surveyors..... Heh.

But, come on humans! Where you all be? Tons of awesome stuff is about to happen! Lets ramble about it and have a drink!....

...hey...now there's an idea for a topic... Hmmmm!!!! Is there already a "Borderlands Bar & Lounge" area in the forum?...

7. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

Your replies are very interesting. Im pretty sure closer to October things will pick up, not sure if it will ever be full force again. Ive talked to some of the others and for the most part everyone is coming back (I've already got a full group lined up).

Yes, bots have definitely been a problem in the past but not overly so. I see an admin on here sometimes so someone is taking care of it lol. I need to message the main (or previously most active admin) SacridFire and see what his plans for this forum are regarding the Pre-sequel.

8. BunLi_Jackolope

People took off faster than a Siren with a breakneck banshee class mod and a rough rider shield!

What happened!? I still see over 15 users a day signed in and that's not counting lurkers.

Does the tracker work at the bottom of the main page? All those people really do exist, right?

I'm not being a smart ass, seriously! I just see so many people everyday and no one says anything.

I'm curious, is there a hidden board on this forum all these people go to that the general public doesn't know about?

Day 2 of checking who is here.

Day 3

#8 BunLi_Jackolope, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
  9. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Whoops sorry. I have been a little busy. Movies with girlfriend for the past couple days and been hanging with friends somewhat.

10. BunLi_Jackolope

Hows the arm? And what movies!? Gonna see GotG Sunday. Gonna rawk.

But that's where you've been, what about these other dozen people!?!? I swear, those guys have to have a hidden board around here they come here to read and post about. Its like a party in a room in your house....that you don't know about but there's a shedload of cars in your driveway. LOL

11. foreigngod

foreigngod New Member

help

does anyone here have a ps3? i need help on the super badass loader pleeease psn: Untouchable0198

12. BunLi_Jackolope

I'll be there tonight, hoss. Go ahead and add me.

BunLi_Jackolope psn name. Same as here.

Thanks for posting btw and welcome aboard! Now, keep posting!

Get to the lounge and start telling stories. Doesn't matter about what, just get in there and ramble!

http://borderlands2forum.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=6151

#12 BunLi_Jackolope, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
  13. BunLi_Jackolope

I skipped a few days but its still the same!
    Same 9 people signs in, goes to underground club here and parties down in a board we all cannot access. (I'm convinced of this) LOL

Also, Untouchable? I thought you were on op 8 or at least 72... I think I broke the game for him. He was just at level 19.......LOL! He's now at 50 capped out after meeting us. Dude? Hope you enjoy kicking butt!

Use normal mode to unlock badass ranks, use true vault hunter for farming Eridium. Use uvhm for awesomeness in game play. Since you're capped out, you should always have a steady difficulty. Not much will change but I recommend buying the dlc for increased level caps and digistruct peak.

I would given you some loot but no way you could use it. It would just torture you seeing level 80 gear.....LOL also many are from the dlcs. You gotta get those, man!

14. BunLi_Jackolope

LOL, ok so I've sent private messages to EACH of these people. Lets find out who is a hooman....

*edit*

Ok, I've seen 4 of these guys sign in....and sign out. No private message or acknowledgement. the only people that are not bots and active are me, Rob, Hellstormer, Fat guy and the new guy untouchable.

Everyone else is a bot. Seriously.

#14 BunLi_Jackolope, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
  15. BunLi_Jackolope

Bots are posting...or someone is just copy pasta the same message everywhere.

16. BunLi_Jackolope

Yeah, I've messaged everyone that signs in every day. I can say with a lot of certainty these are ALL BOTS. this forum needs cleaned up a lot. when are the admins coming back?

17. Blitzman96

Blitzman96 New Member

*Stirs up a dead post on a dead forum*

18. lrush97

lrush97 New Member

It's not dead if there's two of us...

Yes it is. D:

19. Blitzman96

Blitzman96 New Member

Well then, that's a rather interesting point you make there...

20. arsonicswirl

arsonicswirl New Member

ive been here at least once a day, for the last few days and dont see much activity.

looking for some lvl 60 and up weapons.