Favorite classes/Most disliked classes

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Librom, May 13, 2015.

1. Librom

Librom New Member

What are you people's favorite and most disliked classes?

My favorites are Salvador and Krieg.

Salvador is a lot of fun with the right weapons and he's absolutely broken with certain builds (DP Unkempt Harolds + Money Shot, for example). He's too reliant on gear, though, so sometimes he's a bit of a chore to play...

Krieg on the other hand relies more on his action skill and melee attacks, so he's not gear reliant at all but still destroys everything! I love getting near death and then becoming a badass psycho and just killing everything in sight!

As for my most disliked, that award goes to Gaige. She just isn't fun to play for me. Deathtrap sucks later on and I find her game style to be too gimmicky for my taste.

2. superbobby

superbobby New Member

Krieg for me too! He's a crazy maniac build for killing.

3. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

My favorite class is the Siren. I mean come on now, she is smoking hot. Also her abilities are fun

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

I don't know. I force myself to use all of the classes in Borderlands, so I have come to appreciate them all to some degree. I'd have to go with Krieg as a favorite, but I really don't have a least favorite.

5. Brgisme

Brgisme New Member

I tried Krieg, couldn't get into playing him. He was so weak early on and I couldn't get into the close fighting with the axe. I've looked at a few builds that aren't so melee oriented I may try.

I like Gaige, always have since I started back when she was released. Frustrating at times but always a blast for me to play using her.

6. AwakenedSoul00

AwakenedSoul00 New Member

I really like Sal just cause I can mow down mountains of enemies xD.

7. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I like the Siren as well, but I really despise Krieg. It's not a bad character, I just couldn't play him properly.

8. Sworden

Sworden New Member

Definitely has to be Zero, I mean is there another choice? The dudes a number!

In terms of skill trees, its a mashup between sniper and the last one. Going all melee and gung-ho is fun, but theres something extremely satisfying with keeping an enemy occupied with your illusion, and then getting a crazy one shot crit kill with a sniper.

9. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

It's got to be Salvador, I just habitually gravitate to any tank classes. Plus he plays uniquely, I feel they really had some fun with all of the classes tropes and it shows. No disliked classes, least favorite, eh I don't really have one.

#9 ThesePretzels, May 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  10. Spectre456

Spectre456 New Member

Zero is by far my favorite. His skills are in line with every character I love to play, so it's mo surprise that I always choose him when I play.

11. andandand3

andandand3 Member

Krieg is what entered my mind first, but I like the Siren mention and they are nice to look at. I try to not let that be a factor, but who am I kidding.

12. razor

razor Member

I've played them all but I like Axton the most. Krieg is easily my least favorite class/character.