Find raid boss groups

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by aFunnyFatGuy, Jan 2, 2013.

1. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

I was jumping from game to game earlier trying to find a group of people to do bosses with, I just couldn't get settled into a decent group. So I got to thinking maybe in the sub forums for each system we can start a raid boss section where players can organize times, dates, and teams to run through bosses.

2. aFunnyFatGuy

šo no one is on board with this?

3. aFunnyFatGuy

šo no one is on board with this?

4. targe69

targe69 Banned

im on board. love the idea. i mentioned it a while back ago but no one really liked the idea it seemed.

5. aFunnyFatGuy

Oh my bad. Didnt mean to steal your idea. but it seems like no one else is interested, especially since this is the second time this idea was posted.

6. daleweed

daleweed New Member

I am but I'm on PS3.

7. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

it sounds like a great idea to me. most people on the public match part just screw around. id love to be able to have a decent farming group

8. daleweed

daleweed New Member

Yeah I think it's a great idea, I would have posted earlier but I assumed you were probably looking for Xbox players. But if people want to get this going on the ps3 then I'm game.

9. aFunnyFatGuy

i probably should have been more clear. I meant set up a section for xbox, ps3, and pc.

10. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

this sounds like a great idea cause if you just post it in the general it can get overlooked. and if you go through this you dont risk getting put on a lobby with hackers or people who wanna screw around

11. targe69

targe69 Banned

nah i don't care if people come up with the same idea. whats important is that they get heard. I've been told to post many things in borderlands 2 general section but no one ever finds anything i post in there. In my honest opinion this site needs to define there sections more. No one wants to come on and search thru hours of different threads to see if a thread is made or needs to be made to find a raid group. I love the site and its mods but the site really needs to advance for the general public and not specific members. If there is 20 sections that is fine, it would be a lot easier to scroll thru 20 sections then 100s of threads.

12. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

regardless of whats being discussed in the general talk thread, i think it is a good idea for there to be a raid boss regroup thread for each console. wtg for all that thought of this idea regardless of the chronological order it came in

13. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

I think more along the lines of stickies in each console section for raid boss groups would work.

In general, forums with too many sections just don't work. Especially one's that aren't super active.

14. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

I think more along the lines of stickies in each console section for raid boss groups would work.

In general, forums with too many sections just don't work. Especially one's that aren't super active.

15. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I'm going to agree with Fear on this. We simply don't have the userbase to warrant this. Just take a look at the PC general section.

16. aFunnyFatGuy

Stickies would be fine with me, i'm just tired of jumping from random game to random game trying to find a decent group to run through with.

17. a nakedmonk86

a nakedmonk86 Professional Turtle Wrangler

Lol. I messaged fear about this same idea without even checking out the forum suggestions

18. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

And you always get the one random who wants to jump in and kill everything

19. aFunnyFatGuy

20. frontstmaui

frontstmaui New Member

I would tend to agree with the general concensus that random games and people DO screw around too much. You get too many "Leeroy Jenkins" types just rushing into everything and you spend most of your time reviving their dumb asses and getting killed yourself. I would be down to group up on PS3... For those interested, post your PSN gametag, where you live (time zone) and when you like to game. I will add everyone to my friends list the next time I am online with the PS3....