Have you played all the games?

Discussion in 'Other Borderlands Discussion' started by fuzyon, Jun 2, 2016.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I started out with Borderlands 2, played a little bit of it then decided to start Borderlands 1 so the story would feel compelling. I finished both games a while ago. :p

2. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I haven't really played all of the games yet, mainly Just borderlands 2 for a bit.

3. andandand3

andandand3 Member

So far so good, and let's hope we get more to add to the list. Definitely more time on B2 which I thought was much better.

4. overcast

overcast New Member

If you play the game from the first installment. You will enjoy the game more. Because playing it sequentially will keep you in the game interested. That's how the games are being played lately. I personally like the game for this reason.

5. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Yup. I feel like people who don't start the franchise from its first game are not going to enjoy the full experience and it's going to be confusing.

6. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I agree that it would have been better to start at the beginning, but my timing was a bit strange so I was playing both at once, but in the end I would say that it worked out.

7. overcast

overcast New Member

I have not played all the games. I have played part of 2 games series. And third game is yet to completely get into the gaming. So far it seems like a good game for me. But let's see how that works out for the last series.