How do I unlock the Buzzard?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by edthegnome, Sep 22, 2012.

1. edthegnome

edthegnome New Member

I have several missions pending because I can not reach them without a flying vehicle.

2. BETA OPTICS

BETA OPTICS New Member

You canĀ“t unlock Buzzard and yes, there are quite a few missions that are not meant to be easy to get into the places you need to go. What you have to do is to be creative with the terrain, like try to think outside the basic norms that you are used to. For example, one mission you need to get to a bandit base but there is no way you can get there with a car or by foot from the ground. What I found out was that I needed to use these rocky cliffs and a car so that I could jump right into the base. They are tricky but they are eventually quite easy to get into if you can be creative.

3. Arc0

Arc0 New Member

there will usually be a place you can boost with a vehicle to get there, if not, just try to "hike" up the mountain

4. ChuloJS

ChuloJS New Member

I never encountered a level where i had trouble getting to it by foot. Lol buzzards are not vehicles you can use.

5. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

I have played some missions where it is confusing to figure out where to go, namely the mission where you meet Tiny Tina and where you need to find the buried treasure in the area behind Ellie's workshop.

6. Limitles3

Limitles3 New Member

HAha that would be cool and all, but no. I've done EVERY mission, and none require it. I know a few are a bitch to figure out where to go. I know there's one in the Dust that requires you to go find, I think Carson, and you have to speed a vehicle off a large rock to fly into the city. That's the closest you'll come to having to fly for any mission.