How do you properly play Krieg?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by me mow, May 12, 2016.

1. me mow

me mow New Member

So I got Borderlands a few months ago as I had always wanted to try the game and I decided to go with Krieg and my boyfriend went with the Mechromancer girl.

I know that I've read early on he is really weak and that became apparent when his Deathtrap was able to solo just about anything through the entire leveling process while I would usually just end up getting killed while using Buzz Axe Rampage.

We have reached max level now and are doing all of the other quests in the game but I still feel really underpowered and I don't know what the deal is.

I've tried all of the trees and the only one that I actually feel I'm doing some form of damage with is the one all about elemental weapons and you shoot fireballs when you take damage (I think?).

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong, what weapon types I should have, what talent tree I should take?

2. Nattsurf

Nattsurf New Member

I am not sure how to properly play Krieg as I normally play Zero but from what I have seen my son do (he loves playing Krieg) is he puts a lot of points on Pull the Pin as he dies a lot and this gives him the ability to get a free grenade that goes off like he threw it when he dies and he gets double XP from anything that he kills. Kind of a disastrous way to play but he enjoys it. Hopefully this helps a little.

3. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I cannot really remember what the strategy was, but I do know that there was one because I remember also being frustrated. Just takes time to figure out I guess.