IMPORTANT!! 08/29/13 Patch Information

Discussion in 'Modding and Game Saves' started by VinylicPuma3, Aug 30, 2013.

1. VinylicPuma3

VinylicPuma3 New Member

As some of you may or may not know, the new BL2 Patch has done away with virtually all black rarity and other "gamebreaking" modded weapons and gear.

These were quoted from the Patch notes:

-"Added safeguards to better protect players against hacked items and weapons invalid items will now be automatically removed from a player's inventory."

If you planned to obtain, distribute or create these weapons, those days are no more.

While I've not upgraded to the new patch myself, I've heard that any modded weapons will be destroyed if they're in either the:
    -Backpack
    -Bank/Vault
    -Claptrap's Stash

So essentially as of now, there is no longer a way to load your modded guns into the game.

Any videos on youtube you find that feature modded weapons and gear will not work now. I repeat, DON'T try to get these weapons in your game now, it will not work. Save yourself the frustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to inform everyone that there is no new Gibbed Save editor yet. This is because the new Patch for Steam is not working yet. Once this is corrected, the new gibbed editor will be released and those will be free to tinker once more!

Mua HA HA HA!!

2. VinylicPuma3

VinylicPuma3 New Member

New Gibbed Editor

A new gibbed editor has been released to compliment the new patch. Check it out. Revision 197

http://blog.gib.me/