Issue with DLC Pirate Booty

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by MorbidMobius, Dec 1, 2012.

1. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

Hey all,

Im having an issue with the second go around of the pirates booty final mission (non tvh)
    Like in Knoxx you can go and do the final mission again and get the loot in the end but it just so happens that when i reach the top of the lighthouse, the compass isnt there for me to use it and throughout the climb up, Scarlett is talking so i assume that the mission is flowing ok. Anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it??

2. Neo5000x

Neo5000x New Member

you have to travel to it from wurmwater, you can't fast travel to the lighthouse...there's a switch you have to press somewhere...i forgot though...

3. MorbidMobius

oh ok cool ill definitely try that and see if it works...i just found it weird that ill progress through the mission np but when i get up to the lighthouse theres nothing for me to activate the beam of light...

4. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Just go to where the beam of light is. That worked in some games I joined.

5. MorbidMobius

But see thats the thing as your climbing up the mountain, Scarlett is talking to you like in the first go around but once you get up there, no beam of light, no green marker to place the compass...no way to trigger anything. But yet all the pull switches that take you up are all highlighted green. Also the diamond marker is no where to be found once you are at that map. If you are on any other map say Oasis or Santuary, theres a quest marker that tells you to go that way. I haven't checked yet to see if Neo5000x fix worked yet for me and my wife were playing with are new characters (me=Axton wife=Gaige) But as soon as I check it out i'll let you all know

6. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Don't go to the lighthouse. Just go straight to Wurmwater where the beam of light was shining the first time.

7. MorbidMobius

thanks guys all finished up in pirates booty...wonder why there wasnt its like christmas mission so you can go just one more time :D