Its That Time Again...New DLC Predictions!

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by MorbidMobius, Dec 10, 2012.

1. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

So what now? We had pirates and bikers...what do you think comes next? Are we ever gonna be able to raid the Hyperion spacestation? Now that would be awesome!:p

2. iamgodsmvp

iamgodsmvp New Member

I have yet to play either, I refuse to do so without a Level Cap increase. I have all characters level 50. Do not see a point in it until the cap is increased.

3. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I don't see a point in raising the level cap. If it isn't broken don't fix it.

4. moosemeat

moosemeat Pandora's Woodland Beast

What about a monster-exclusive DLC? Might be fun.

5. Alien FireFly

Alien FireFly Alien Overlord V.I.P

I would like a level cap increase. However I still really enjoyed the 2 dlcs. Great stories and some of the characters are phenomenal. By not playing them I believe you would be missing out on some great Borderlands gameplay. To each his own...

6. Sacridfire

Let me rephrase that a bit. The first 2 DLC were excellent without raising the level cap, so there was no reason to raise it. I just find the "I didn't get exactly what I wanted when I wanted it" whining annoying.

7. chicago447

chicago447 New Member

A secret Atlas takeover of pandora. You can't tell me that a coperation as big as atlas would fold after knox.

8. Sacridfire

Atlas went bankrupt after the events of Secret Armory. So I highly doubt they will make a reappearance.

9. jovanshield

jovanshield New Member

Whatever it is,I hope it lets me use my iridiums,tokens ,and seraphs for more or better stuff!
    Not liking toned-down pink weapons or the Torgue "Explosion!!!.......here!" weapons.
    Give me something to drool over!
    :D just sayin'

10. RaptorMechro

RaptorMechro New Member

I also wouldnt mind seeing a cap lvl raise (75-80 range). Along with a play through 3 (lengendary vault hunter perhaps), with the ability to get more backpack and bank sdu's as well. I to am maxed out on eridium with nothing to really spend it on. I have a few more characters to play through as, but it would be fun to run through with my mechro a third time on an even more challenging difficulty lvl

11. targe69

targe69 Banned

I dont see gearbox raising the level cap past 56, any higher and you could go down 2 full trees. which for some characters would make them to powerful compared to others. Like the commando if you could get 2 turrets(far right tree) and make them both slag with double guns(far left tree) would be way OP. Another play-through might be able to work if they do raise the level cap at all but with 2.5 play-through already there not sure if they could implement another play-through. The back pack and bank sdu's would be awesome but from my understanding it would cause more problems for them. The best thing they could do this DLC is raise level cap to 55, make a injection that u can use on varkid pods to make vermivorous have a better spawn rate(it would take eridium to buy), another black market with new and improved weapons, add a couple new legendary guns( maybe one that shoots slag bullets every other bullet and corrosive,fire, or shock for every other bullet. so a double elemental weapon), make it so u could do a 4way free for all duel, raise the drop rates a bit, new character, and have new enemies. these are just ideas and hopes for the next dlc.

#11 targe69, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
  12. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

i hope we do go to the hyperion H space station. they very rarely mentioned in the game at all and we all know it is there i think we should be able to shoot it down. you cant tell me a space mission wouldnt be awesome. but i hate fighting loaders...

13. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

I would much rather fight loaders than those damn stalkers. I can never seem to get a good lock on the rabid stalkers before there right on me chomping away. Its frustration galore lol.

14. Sacridfire

Rabid Stalkers are broken. They hit way too hard for how fast they can move and attack.

15. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

Not to mention by the time you get a shot off they have already moved. But yeah, I would love to see a space station DLC, something totally different than what they have done before.

16. FPSPearce

it would also be pretty cool if atlas try to come back.

17. FPSPearce

actually it would be pretty cool if they had a campaign related to all of the weapon manufactures

18. moosemeat

moosemeat Pandora's Woodland Beast

How about a return to Eridian weapons? And the evolution of Guardians and all that.

19. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

Yeah I definitely agree with you on that. Some backstory as to why the Sirens are so drawn to eridium (or vice versa). Idk whats in store for us now but I'm hoping for so much. And I do agree with Sacrid on the lvl cap increase. If it ain't broken then don't fix it. Plus people don't understand one thing, not everyone has the time to play relentlessly and get two or all the characters maxed out. As much as I would love to, I would definitely be doing the same thing but its like a statistic that Mr. Pitchfork put down when he went to accept the award from X-Play for game of the year 2012, "If based on the active players which is 80% of accounts made that are actually still playing in which this case I'll use Xbox 360...only 16% of those 80% have hit the lvl cap" Now this was pretty shocking to me...

20. beardy7819

beardy7819 New Member

agreed. never really liked the eridian weapons, but I found the guardians to be superb opponents.

also, crawmerax`s twin brother as a boss would be nice. without the minons, and with no safe spots. and with the same amount of good loot as he used to drop.

and please, increase the level cap. as some other member said earlier in this thread, dlc`s really are not as fun if ther is no goal, other than killing a ridiculous amount of enemies.

and when all the dlc`s are out, open a 3rd playthrough option, with a very high level cap (like 80, 90 or something)