MoonShot Farm Party Needed!!

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by UnDeSynced, Jun 26, 2014.

1. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

Hey guys and girls, UnDeSynced aka Xebec_G0LDBL4D3 here, asking if anyone out there wants to MoonShot farm Warrior so yall and I can get levels. If I remember right, Warrior gives 10k exp each moonshot but someone will correct me if I'm wrong. If any legendaries drop, the active party can feel free to trade or dupe, which ever makes you guys happy. I don't think I need any drops from Warrior, unless he happens to drop something like a slag Lyuda. Anyways yea that's it just still in a huge need for a loot party, I'll make a group chat on PSN for borderlands 2 specifically so everyone can talk about whatever you please. Thanks guys and see you in the party and in the wasteland!! <3

2. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Oh! Is this where you save after you down the warrior and then moonshot, then dashboard (exit without saving) and do it again? Pretty awesome! How fast does that work? Sadly, I can't EVER get the merge weapons glitch to work so I can't kill the dummy as fast as I'd like to in Marcus' shooting range for exp. It has been a week now. Hehe, but, it does do it while we aren't home! So that's a plus!

If I see you tonight I'll try to hop in.

Btw, my psn server is up for leveling up. Takes a LONG time though, I would say connect and go to work/school/sleep and leave it on. There's room for one in there now. My buddy is almost done leveling up what he wanted. He's only leveling up one character now. Feel free to hop in today. We get off work in 6 hours so the server will be up for at least that long.

3. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

Sounds great!!! And yea that's it, sucks though, one of my friends joined me and moonshot warrior then killed jack which saved the progress or something like that I dont know. So now I can't moonshot farm for Warriors drops nor for exp. I'll get in your server, just tell me when and where and who to add and I'll be there. Only gonna get my siren the last 4 levels and my gunzerker up to 50, I'll worry about my commando later.

4. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

BunLI! I am an expert at merging weapons! I can try to teach you how to merge three lady fists into the fire infinity (which im sure is what you have).

I'll do my best to explain it over here and we can just see if you can do it!

Sound good?

5. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Side note, with three lady fist's merged, you can kill the dummy about 2 times every second as long as you get in the sweet spot where he keeps spawning and you just absolutely obliterate him.

Totally awesome! I got my zero from 59 to 61 in about 5 minutes one time! So with a couple hours any character could be easily maxed. Just reply and I'll see how I can do to help you!

6. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Ooh! That would be a big help. I've seen it done I just can't do it!

My experience:
    Hold infinity, bring up weapons menu, grab lady fist. Back in game, push triangle to swap weapons. Before lady fist is visible, menu, swap positions of lady fist and infinity. Un pause menu for weapons, it should bring up the infinity again. Keep doing this with other lady fists.

Questions, can you just copy the same lady fist 3 times? Do they have to be different?
    What's the timing? I always screw this up.
    Does this need to be done before player 2 comes in? Like, going to weapons menu one player actually pauses the game in the background. If player 2 is up, time flows normally while player one checks out their weapons.

Halp!

7. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Okay, first you get three lady fists right? Then, you want to continue you to switch to them to all to reset anything glitchy. Set your infinity in the first spot and then the lady fist's below it. Equip the lady fist below the infinity and start to switch but as soon as you see the animation hit the start button. Switch that lady fist for the infinity. The infinity will now have the power of that lady fist. Now for the two under it, you switch to the one right below and do the same swap and immediately hit start at just a few milliseconds behind the swap, then switch that lady fist with the infinity. The infinity will have both of their powers now. Rinse and repeat for the last one. Just switch to the bottom lady fist, swap and click the menu quickly and switch the lady fist for the infinity. The infinity should be in the last slot by the time your done and have MASSIVE critical hit damage!

Good luck!

8. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Continue to switch to all of your weapons*

9. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

The amount of players in the game affects nothing. All you need to do is practice and make sure you don't hit the menu button too late, make sure you practice it before you give up. When I figured it out I had some fun just messing around. Combined a Trespasser with the Sand Hawk and farmed pete..lol

10. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member