More easter eggs in the future?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by fuzyon, Aug 30, 2015.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

We've been spoiled with a lot of secret things in Borderlands 1 and 2, which was pretty intriguing to say the least. Do you think we'll see more of those easter eggs in the future?

2. rookeh

rookeh New Member

I'm always a fan of easter eggs, I don't know why, but they're always fun to me. My favorite is from GTA San Andreas where you would use a jetpack (I think that was the only way) to go all the way up to the top of the Golden Gate bridge (or whatever the equivalent in the game was called) and there was a piece of graffiti that said "There are no Easter eggs here, go away" or something like that.

Also, since I only started playing, do you know of some guide on how to find these easter eggs? I mean, I know it's more fun to find them myself, but I don't have that much time anymore :(

3. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Late reply but you can always find videos on Youtube with all the easter eggs, at least that's how I do it since it's pretty hard to get all of them when you're playing without aid.