Maya Phaselock destroys most, fleet, immolate

Discussion in 'Character Builds' started by BunLi_Jackolope, Jun 8, 2014.

1. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

*text coming soon, will edit later. Just adding pix for now*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 BunLi_Jackolope, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
  2. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Ok, this is our all purpose siren. Pix are from 2 different class mods, sorry for the confusion there. Main skill points stay the same though, you can see there's 5 in fleet and immolate.

Skills are set up for rapid movement with a breakneck banshee and rough rider shield. On lower level enemies just phaselock one and run like heck. Phaselock will kill the enemy, travel to next, kill them, go to next, kill them...hehe, it just keeps going allowing you to run with 11 points into fleet! Once you decide to stand and fight, equip bee shield and legendary class mod. Preferably a legendary cat smg mod. Equip a fire sandhawk and a bone of ancients relic for +fire damage and cool down rate. Phaselock enemy, fire away at point blank range. Enemy dies FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PHASELOCK to next enemy! Shoot at point blank range. It should grab about 4 enemies before it has to cool down again.

This set up works GREAT!!

3. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Have you considered using a Blurred Trickster siren? Having 5/5 in chain reaction with the Blurred Trickster class mod will boost your chain reaction to 11/5:which is 88% chance to ricochet and hit another enemy. This absolutely tears enemies to pieces i use this regularly and I also run a Breakneck Banshee/Legendary Cat SMG build type of thing you have here
    Cheers

4. bavinnie

bavinnie New Member

That ricochet sounds really good, I'm gonna try that myself. Also thanks to the original poster, sick build man.

5. TheBoss0567

TheBoss0567 New Member

That looks nice. I'm trying to come up with an edit here but I can't seem to think of one. Good Job!

6. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

Build looks awesome.

7. igasmurfa

igasmurfa New Member

My brother actually plays them primarily, but he sucks really bad so I think I'll hop onto his account and set this up for him lol

8. pogle

pogle New Member

If there's anyone out there reading this,I'd appreciate it if you could explain something about this build.
    Basically looking at the first picture in the OP, how do you add skill points without filling in the previous skillset,ie 5 points then 0 on the next and 5 on the set after that ?
    I'm playing on ps3 and have a feeling that it might be a PC only thing,I could be wrong,but any pointers appreciated.
    Cheers...

#8 pogle, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015