Zer0 Sacridfire's Shadow Dance Build (Melee/Stealth for Zer0)

Discussion in 'Character Builds' started by Sacridfire, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Sacridfire's Shadow Dance Build (Melee/Stealth for Zer0)

The goal of this build is to cause as much chaos as you can by dancing around the battlefield using Deception as much as possible for the bonus melee damage. Remember to kill the weakest enemies first with melee while in Deception. A weapon with a big clip or bonus melee damage and a strong shield are requirements. As with all of my builds these are more focused on high level play.

Bloodshed Tree.
    1. Ir0n Hand is a straight 15% melee damage bonus, pretty simple.
    2. Be Like Water is another fairly simple talent. Shoot an enemy before you use Deception and your next melee attack is increased by 30%.
    3. F0ll0wthr0ugh is your first kill skill. As long as you keep killing enemies you will move faster and do more damage.
    4. Execute is your top damage ability. While in Deception you can dash 3 meters to melee for increased damage. In theory this damage should benefit from Like the Wind.
    5. Backstab is easy, just attack from behind.
    6. Like the Wind increases your damage while moving which shouldn't be a problem, you will be moving all the time to avoid damage.
    7. Many Must Fall is an amazing talent. Any time you kill an enemy with melee while Deception is active you drop another decoy and re-stealth and can be used over and over. This will allow you to get around the battlefield much more safely.

Cunning Tree
    1. C0unter Strike has a chance to increase your melee damage when you get hit.
    2. Ambush works the same as Backstab but less damage and it affects guns.
    3. Rising Sh0t. Every time you attack you gain a stack of this dealing increased damage up to 5 stacks for a max of 45% melee damage.
    4. Death Mark causes any target you hit with melee to take 20% additional damage, but thats only if they survive the first hit.
    5. Innervate has a couple leftover points in it that I took for the health regen and increased movement speed.

If you try this build let me know what you think, and as always experiment with it to find what works for you.

Click here to see the talent calculator.

Created by: Sacridfire

#1 Sacridfire, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
  2. TheBoss0567

TheBoss0567 New Member

Definitely want to try running this build for Zer0. Thanks for the idea!

3. superbobby

superbobby New Member

I will try this right now! Thanks for posting.

4. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Have you tried it earlier?

5. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Have you tried this in the past?

6. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate this post.