So I just got the conference call

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by dukenorton, Nov 8, 2012.

1. dukenorton

dukenorton New Member

First kill on the Warrior on True Vault hunter mode by myself on the assassin, I saw this thing drop from its corpse and it is nothing less than overpowered when fighting the warrior, his health just drops, it's just not fair haha

2. Redferrari1998

Redferrari1998 The Moderating Legend

Exactly, that's the whole point of the CC.

It can easily take out verm when combined with the bee shield

3. Snype

Snype New Member

I judt got mine dropped yesterday. Here's my cool story bro: Me and a buddy was farming BNK3R to try and get 'Bitch' or some cool heads, then my cousin called me and asked me to play Black Ops with him. In my head i was thinking 'Give me a legendary for my last kill!' So i told my buddy one last kill and I'm out. We killed him, i searched and searched through loot looking towards Bnker, then turned around and BAM there was a Practical Conference Call. I was exstatic. My buddy already has one so we agreed that i get it. I went to play Black Ops and had a great night. Fin.

4. Judas

Judas New Member

Same here - just killed the Warrior in tvhm (using the pracitical CC Moosemeat gave me) and got a critical CC. Today I farmed hunter hellquist again (2,5 hours today - in total over 8 hours....:S ) and FI-NA-LY got The Bee - it's a level 49 but hey, no complaints here.

Terramorphous is next - gonna hug the wall, solo him crazy and totally will teabag this ugly bastard LOL

5. MARKINEMPAC82S

MARKINEMPAC82S New Member

Good luck i tried soloing terramorphous and got stomped swear they patched it

6. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

If the most recent patch just hit consoloes then they buffed Terramorphous and nerfed the bee.

7. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

Still don't have a Conference Call, it took me 100+ tries to farm The Bee, I can only imagine what a pain in the ass getting the CC.

8. Vicous

Vicous New Member

yeah I got a million volcanos before I got the cc

9. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I just used a Lascaux with the Bee for everything. SMG with x2 and a tight spread = win.

10. Saru Inc

Saru Inc New Member

I just moonshot farmed for about 3 hours total today. I have a level 50 Commando who I finally got to warrior, killed warrior, save/quit before calling moonshot. Made a new XBL silver acc, just made an assasin because. Played BL2 with my Commando and just had the assassin run down and moonshot and then save/quit while my commando dashboarded. Rinse and repeat.

It was 34 moonshots before I got my Conference call. I literally cannot imagine how long that would have taken if I just farmed the original way. After 3 hours, that level 3 assassin is now level 32 OMG lol. (its weird that his quest list is completely blank).

But I agree with OP, CC is freaking epic. the one I'm choosing to use is Social (x5/flame). With my Siren I hit two different "1004K" hits on Terra. Holy crap.

11. moosemeat

moosemeat Pandora's Woodland Beast

I always loved the Lascaux! Reminds me of the Double Anarchy from BL1.