Spam attacks?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Duh-Drake, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Duh-Drake

Duh-Drake New Member

Hey, yall. Sorry to impede, into your forum, only to ask a question and possibly never contribute to this message board in the future. If this thread gets removed, then I perfectly understand the reason and will not act further upon it. I'm just here because I'm creating a similar forum, of my own, and would like to know what you folks have been able to do in order to prevent constant spam and spambot attacks. Is there any special tool that blocks out spam? Does this forum even get any spam to begin with (meaning I really have nothing to worry about)?

Again, sorry for just barging in here unexpectedly (I truly am). I am going around, the other forums, to ask the same question; so yeah. Thank you for your time.

Duh-Drake

2. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I haven't got spam from this site so far. If you are worried just try to install an add block.

3. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I have seen a few here and there, but I am not sure I have gotten any here. I think it just depends on where you go and when you are there, but being on the lookout is a good idea.