Tiny Tina

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by me mow, May 12, 2016.

1. me mow

me mow New Member

I finished the story mode and I just want to know do we see Tiny Tina more throughout the game when you play the quests after the main story line? I'm out in the Oasis place right now doing missions for that crazy guy who makes up voices for all the dead townspeople.

I love Tiny Tina and her story was so good I just want to do more crazy tea parties D:

2. themusicliveson

themusicliveson New Member

If you're a Tiny Tina fan, you should definitely play her DLC (Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep). Tina features heavily in the story since she's creating the world you're in as you play, it's in my opinion the best DLC for the game and it gives her story from the main game some closure.

3. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I think we do see her after the main story line if I remember correctly, she's a really fun character that adds a lot to the game.

4. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

Tiny Tina is one of those characters that I love and hate all at once. Her spunky attitude made me laugh. She had a ton of wonderful and just all around witty jokes. I just couldn't stand her voice and she slowly began to annoy me throughout the game. Sometimes her upbeat attitude would drive me crazy and I would end up clicking my way through her dialogue.