What are your favorite all time consoles?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by ReaperX, Jan 26, 2018.

1. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

From the first consoles ever made to now. If you can, name me your top 5 all time favorites, hand-helds count too to give a little bit of expansion.

2. razor

razor Member

PS1 by far, followed by PS2. No other favorites, since I mostly play on the pc these days.

3. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

Atari
    Nintendo Gameboy
    Sony PlayStation
    PC Engine platform
    Sega Genesis

4. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I would have to include Gameboy as well maybe just for all that it did for me. That thing was always in my hand for road trips when I was growing up and I am pretty sure I still have it around here somewhere.

5. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Wow, I love how many of these favorites are the classics. I would have to say some of my favorite consoles are gamecube, PS1-PS3 and the Nintendo Lite.

6. khawer

khawer New Member

Atari 2600 was the first console I ever got. This console was gifted from my father on my birthday. After that my mother gifted me a Nintendo Gameboy on my next birthday. Then I purchased PS2 with my pocket money savings. Now I do have PS4. I have all the consoles saved in my room. These are my most favorite consoles of all times.

7. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Nice too here you have a love for both the old and new. Hope you still enjoy your older consoles.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think PS3 and the Xbox 360 are two of the good consoles. And they can be really good in terms of the performance. I have found out that those had some really good shelf life too.

9. Athanas

Athanas Member

When it comes to consoles, I have no say. I stick to my PC for all the games that I play.

10. Athanas

Athanas Member

Sega Genesis is a new name for me. I think I will do more research on the same. I have not seen it before.

11. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

The Sega Genesis, known as the Mega Drive in regions outside of North America, is a 16-bit home video game console developed and sold by Sega. The Genesis was Sega's third console and the successor to the Master System

12. dionnextherese

My all-time favorite consoles would be the Ps3 and the Xbox. They will always remain as my favorite console to play because I just love them and they remind me of my childhood too.

13. overcast

overcast Member

PS 3 is going to be one of the top and popular console for years. I think on that note you can see that even in 2025.There are going to be people who are going to be keeping it. And you have lot to learn in the due process. That's what I think.