What do you want out of Borderlands 3?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Discussion' started by blfan75, Jun 2, 2016.

1. blfan75

blfan75 New Member

Obviously, everyone here is a Borderlands fan and probably awaiting Borderlands 3, but I was wondering what type of new features do people want out of the third game?

Personally, I'd like to see more indepth character/class customization. Instead of picking from one of four+ characters, you could design your own. I think that would be a neat feature.

I'd also like to perhaps see a more open world for the games, perhaps with the ability to have more than four people online playing at once.

2. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

More character customization would be pretty nice, although not necessary. What I would love to see is an improved multiplayer mode with a good campaign storyline. That'd make me buy the game instantly.

3. ThouShalt0

ThouShalt0 New Member

A better and more in-depth multiplayer mode would be amazing, and a larger, maybe more sandbox-y world would be fun too, but I think I have to agree that my biggest hope is that Borderlands 3 might give us something more with the characters and character classes. Even if they don't let us customize, I hope they give us more options to choose from, maybe even characters that you can multiclass later in the game. I'd absolutely adore something like that!

4. RobotDinosaur

RobotDinosaur New Member

Oh, I can only get so excited for an even larger world! Definitely agree that a more sandbox type world may be the way to go, the previous installments didn't really feel *alive* so much as triggered when I'm in the area.

5. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Better melee weapons during endgame would be really nice. Most of the melee weapons form the previous games were good at first and bad once you get to higher levels (that or its just very challenging to play with it by then). A training room where I could practice my skills would be very convenient too, instead of trying them out on the actual game.

6. Chichi

Chichi New Member

Designing your own characters certainly would be a neat additional feature, but for now I'm just happy to be surprised when it comes to the Borderlands 3 game.