what other games do you play outside of borderlands?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Dirty Bigsby, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Dirty Bigsby

Dirty Bigsby New Member

I notice we have a few minecraft players, but what other games do y'all play? I have put my time in the call of duty games but the last two are collecting dust on my shelf. I'm thinking about grabbing the new assassin's creed to try (I've never played any of them). What games are y'all looking towards coming out?

2. Redferrari1998

Redferrari1998 The Moderating Legend

I play many different games other than BL2, i try to get as much out of each game as humanely possible

Some games end up played more than others, with BL2 ALREADY my second most-played game of all time, my top would have to be pokemon gold

Other games i play
    DUST 514
    Far Cry 3
    Call of duty series
    Battlefield 3
    GTA4 + Episodes
    Saints row series
    LoZ series
    Halo series
    Mass effect series

The list could go on...

The games i most looking forward to in 2013 are GTA5, Bioshock infinite, all the BL2 DLC and, if what has been said is true, the PS3 port for Diablo 3

3. Dirty Bigsby

Dirty Bigsby New Member

Thanks red for reminding me, I got battlefield 3 and I keep forgeting to grab it from my buddy. I like playing some serious sam as long as there is people to play with. GTA5 sounds good but I haven't played that series since my ps2 broke.

Btwwhat is DUST 514?

4. Alien FireFly

Alien FireFly Alien Overlord V.I.P

Games I play lets see. Lately its been a combo of Borderlands 2 and Dead Island. I also love the Halo series for its campaign dont really like it online. I have all the Halo games and liked the 4th one very much. Bioshock is a great series and cant wait for the new one. Dead Space as well. I dont own Far Cry 3 but I played it for 4 days and cant wait till I can buy it. I have to say Dead Island iis my goto game. I like playing coop with it. I have to admit I get pretty shit faced sometimes when playing it. I cant wait to Riptide comes out.

5. Dirty Bigsby

Dirty Bigsby New Member

Yeah i completed the first one and thinking about getting riptide.

6. Redferrari1998

Redferrari1998 The Moderating Legend

Ever heard of the PC MMO known as EVE online?

It's by the same people who made that and in the same universe. It's an MMOFPS exclusive to PS3 which is currently in beta. While Dust players handle combat on the planets, Eve players will handle space warfare and support for the dust players. Its quite a remarkable thing.

http://www.dust514.com/
    http://www.eveonline.com/

7. Alien FireFly

Alien FireFly Alien Overlord V.I.P

Sounds pretty cool.

8. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

An exclusive MMO for PS3? Exclusives are a terrible business model and should be killed off in a very painful manner. They seem to think it is going to get more people to buy a specific console, when in reality it causes them to miss out on sales. Even the money Microsoft/Sony pay them for exclusives isn't enough to make up for it.

9. moosemeat

moosemeat Pandora's Woodland Beast

My most played games in my PS3 Library:

Borderlands 1 & 2
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Gran Turismo
    MLB 12: The Show
    Demon's Souls
    Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (for those days when I feel a little...witcha witcha witcha...OLD SCHOOL!)

10. wilo

wilo New Member

Pretty much stoped playing borderlands 2 since i bought hitman . i now only hop on now and again to speak to peeps i know.

To be honest i never though i would find borderlands killer but glad was i wrong as its the breath of fresh air my ps3 has needed .

Amazing game and no more ps3 manual shut downs due to freezing at saves etc ......highly recomended:)

11. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

-Halo Reach
    -Halo 4
    -CoD MW2 and MW3 (no black ops seeing as I'm a dirty quick scope e and can't in those games)
    -Oblivion
    -Skyrim
    -Minecraft
    -Runescape
    -WoW
    -Darksiders
    -Darksiders 2
    -All the Assassins Creed games
    -Pokemon
    -any Tony Hawk game
    Should I continue...?

12. Dirty Bigsby

Dirty Bigsby New Member

Spectro, do you like the new assassins creed? I haven't played a tony hawk game since I had my playstation one

13. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

I enjoyed it very much, the change in scenery was a welcome experience, combat was done beautifully, glitches were all over the palce but they are patchednow, voice acting is excellent, and a wonderful story and set of side missions. Another great bonus was it didn't focus on building from the past stories. So even if you had never played another Assassins Creed game you would still understand most of this one. I would say it was worth it :)

14. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

15. shadow_FIX

shadow_FIX [the enigma]

Currently playing (more or less):

-BL2
    -Skyrim (got a late start on this, waay fun)
    -Phantasy Star Online (still fun after 12 years)

I may be getting into Assassin's Creed 3 or the new Devil May Cry when it comes out, but Skyrim has been fairly immersive so I'll be at it for a while :)

16. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

What platform do you play Skyrim on?

17. moosemeat

moosemeat Pandora's Woodland Beast

It's the first step that's always the hardest....

18. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

I'm late with Skyrim as well, I'm getting it this Christmas. Never played it before, never watched a trailer or anything. My most exposure to the game has been the "arrow in the knee" meme. I did play Oblivion many years ago when it first came out though, but I don't remember much. Hopefully I end up liking it.

19. shadow_FIX

shadow_FIX [the enigma]

PC :) ultra settings, everything turned up, 4xAA and 16xAS. It looks...perfect. :cool:

20. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

I am so jealous of you right now :eek: I wish I could play it on a computer </3