What phone do you own?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by fuzyon, May 31, 2016.

1. joyce.morgan

joyce.morgan New Member

Mine still works fine for almost a year and a half now. BTW, are you looking forward to the official release of iPhone X?

bellam143 likes this.
  2. D Lee

D Lee New Member

I own a Sony Xperia Z3. The gaming element of my phone is strong too, although no better than most others on the market. Using the Adreno 330 GPU, the Z3 is as capable as the Z2, and also the LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy S5.

However, with Stamina mode turned on things can get a little juddery, so make sure you disable that battery mode before going for a long gaming session. It's Gaming is great, with excellent graphical reproduction
    But colours and graphics are well reproduced for even the toughest games, and combined with the dual front-facing speakers you can really enjoy a long session of play... if the battery holds out.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I have Redmi 4A model and it has the Marshmellow. It seems like a good phone. The camera is good. And the lens that takes the phone is also good enough. I may soon upgrade to some good phone for sure.

4. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I am not familiar with Redmi but now I really want to see what they are and have to offer. I am guessing there is a location element here, but I guess we shall see.

5. overcast

overcast Member

They are mid range phones. But the specification of those phones is really something you can compare with expensive phones. Like camera of Redmi phones is really good. You can check some youtube videos for reviews.

6. Athanas

Athanas Member

I own a galaxy S8 phone. It is among the best gaming phones on the market. It has a wide screen(5.8 inch), high resolution and large RAM. These are the desirable features needed in a gaming phone.

7. tpicks

tpicks New Member

I once used a simple Lenovo android phone which was okay playing games. As at the moment I use Samsung Grand Prime. It's cool, quite portable and good for games.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Mi phones are not bad either. They seem to have good camera. And also the light and the exposure seems to be good too. I'd say on that note I prefer to own the phone which is good in terms of the battery.

9. tpicks

tpicks New Member

I am using Samsung Galaxy product currently. I did use Lenovo prior to this, they are all android phones. Though I like Android phones I am beginning to think I should also have an experience with iphone

10. overcast

overcast Member

I tried Lenovo and not much satisfied. I am also going to try the panasonic. But the thing is that they don't have much public buying it. And also samsung galaxy seems to be pricey product. And on that note I don't want to invest into it.

11. dionnextherese

I currently own an Iphone 6s. I know that this was released 3 years ago but I still like this version of the Iphone.

12. Athanas

Athanas Member

I also once owned such. But I sold it once it started developing funny symptoms.

13. xyrene

xyrene Member

I use a Samsung Duos phone and I intend to upgrade soon.

14. overcast

overcast Member

I think Samsung Duos is one of the old models. And may not stand for the 4G and the 5G in the market. You can see that it can be really odd with the new changes. I guess a lot of phones need to be changed.

15. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

I have Android Q mobile LT &\700 and it is perfect for all my needs. It is having 2 GB ram with 8MP camera. It is 4G internet supported and I never had a low connection speed problem. I use to play games on it whenever I am travelling or getting bored.

16. Ruse

Ruse Member

I own a Blackberry KEYone which has an qcta-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor running at 2 GHz, along with Android 7.1.1 Nougatout of the box, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of onboard storage and with 4.5-inch 1,620 x 1,080 touchscreen which may sound small but is great for gaming.

17. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I currently own an iPhone 6s. I'm not thinking of upgrading it soon because it still has a little life in it. I'll be replacing it if it dies but I don't think it will yet. I'm planning to replace its battery if it degrades more.

18. Athanas

Athanas Member

Infinix mobile phones are definitely among the best devices for games.

19. Athanas

Athanas Member

It seems majority of the people here own iPhones. But they are nice.

20. maestro

maestro Member

I've always wanted to own a Samsung phone. I hear the S8 is quite awesome, I think I'm going to get one.