Which Class would you like to see in Borderlands 3?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Discussion' started by killamch89, Jun 19, 2018.

1. killamch89

killamch89 Member

My favorite class in Borderlands 2 was the commando. The reason being is that the commando class was very versatile in terms of gameplay. The turret could serve as a support unit in terms of covering fire and also as a killing machine itself. The commando class was really an "all-rounder" and I hope it appears in Borderlands 3. What class would you like to see from the previous titles in Borderlands 3 and why?

2. Hova

Hova New Member

I really enjoyed playing as Wilhelm in BL:TPS because it was almost impossible to kill him, so I would really like to see him return in BL3. If Athena can come back only as a support character that would be perfect. I really love her abilities.

3. john kendricks

Athena is the one that stands up the most to me

4. killamch89

killamch89 Member

Athena is an awesome character and a very good tanking class. I always loved her ability to absorb damage and use her shield to send that damage back at enemies.

5. Folk Artist

Folk Artist New Member

They could bring back the same character classes that they had in Borderlands 2 - including Kreig Psycho but add some new ones as well in Borderland 3. I wonder what caused Kreig to become a psychotic killer ?
    512eqGGLWLL.jpg

6. dionnextherese

This is one of my favorite ones in the game.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I would assume he had been through a trauma

8. killamch89

killamch89 Member

Or maybe he did too much drugs which messed him up mentally and he became what he is after that. Probably molly...I'm just guessing because I don't do drugs. A third possibility is he may have just always had that killing intent since he was very young and it continuously grew stronger the older he got.