Which impressed you more? Borderlands or Borderlands 2?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by roydominic33, Sep 1, 2015.

1. roydominic33

roydominic33 New Member

We're talking about your personal impressions between the 2 installments. Overall critiques deal more on specifics like bugs and plot sequences. However, what I'd like to know are your thoughts about the amusement you had. I personally think Borderlands was more impressive since the effects were novel and also the fun. Borderlands 2 was the better game, though, since it offers more diversity to the multiplayer category.:)

2. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

I was impressed by Borderlands 2. Well, the first part was a decent game but the second part was awesome. The graphics was much better.

3. mauricioq

mauricioq New Member

I was far more impressed with the first one because it was all very new to me. With the two I already knew what I was going to play, but the first time it was full of surprises, so i prefer the first one.

4. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I definitely enjoyed the feel and story of the first one more, but Borderlands 2 was way ahead of the first iteration when it came down to gameplay, realism and theory-crafting.

5. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Yes, the first one was really amazing.

6. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

I agree with you but in my opinion the first part is better than the second.

7. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Can you give me some more details about the first one?

8. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I think I would say Borderlands 2 just becuase I had some expectations with that one, and it surpassed those by far. When the first came out I really had no idea, so it was great but not really impressive, in that sense of the word at least.