Which types of game you like to play console?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by zebali, May 23, 2017.

1. zebali

zebali Member

I mostly use to play the games on PC but when I am playing a sports games like football or wrestling then I prefer to play it on a console. I use to play these games for a long duration so I don't want to keep my system that much busy because I had to get done with a lot of other things on my PC.

What kind of game do you like to play on a console rather than on a PC?

2. Nisha

Nisha New Member

I agree with you zebali. I believe all sports games are better if they're played on console over the PC. I've always bought FIFA, NBA, and UFC games only for consoles. It's just completely different. Maybe it's the ability to lay in my bed, completely relax and play it? I don't know.

The same goes for car racing games. I don't play those as often but I enjoy playing them on consoles far more.

3. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

Action and platform games (and in some cases JRPG): they are absolutely better on console, and if I play them on PC I always use a controller. If we are talking about portable consoles, then I say that puzzles games are better played on them.
    The PC is mostly for game where you have to use mouse and keyboard for a better experience, like FPS or point&click games.

4. JonathanS

JonathanS New Member

I agree! When it comes to consoles, generally I play sporting games like Fifa, Pro Evolution Soccer, UFC, and NBA 2k series.

When it comes to racing games, I can go either way. PC or console, it doesn't matter to me.

First person shooter games I strictly support PC gaming only. It's amazing because I'm an incredibly good FPS gamer on PC. But I'm a complete noob on consoles (lol).

So my gaming type does vary depending on the category.

5. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

I don't play games on consoles that much but when it comes to them I think that most appropriate and fun games for consoles are football games, fighting and racing. I don't understand how to play strategy games or shooters on consoles it was always a mystery for me.

6. khawer

khawer New Member

I love to play action and racing game on consoles. My favorte games to play on the console are Need for Speed and GTA. I love these both games and I never got bored from these.

7. zebali

zebali Member

I love to play Mortal Combat and Street Fighter on the console or PC. Need For Speed is the best racing game yet and I play it regularly. I am addicted to playing games on it.

8. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I personally think that action and rpg games are better on console. As well as adventure, I simply prefer playing games on console than I do on PC. That is just my opinion.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I am more into survival type of the games. And on console I mostly play those types of games. It's fun that way. And another thing is that when on console it can be addictive to play those games. Lots of options with players too.

10. zebali

zebali Member

I love to play action and sports games on console. GTA and Tekken are my most favorite action games. I like FIFA and soccer too. It is fun to play GTA as it has been the top action game of all time.

11. Athanas

Athanas Member

I see consoles being more compatible with action games. I prefer them for that. But with football and races, I prefer a PC.

12. overcast

overcast Member

Mostly attacking games are worth it. Like say FPS. Like say metro exodus, PUBG etc. All are worth playing on the console.

13. fishbate

fishbate Member

I love racing games on console because it has attachments that can be used to further enhance your gaming experience. Also i think graphics are more crisp on console, giving you a more realistic interaction.

14. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I am slowly starting to get more interested in the horror strategy games, though I guess that would still count as rpg.

15. john kendricks

I took a break from them, starting to scare me

16. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Yeah, too much horror can really get to you lol.

17. overcast

overcast Member

Car racing games can be fun to play as well. I have mostly loved some games on console and also on the PC too.

18. xyrene

xyrene Member

Car and action games are fun to play on consoles.

19. overcast

overcast Member

I think for me it has to be FPS and the shooting type of games. Those works better for me in that context.

20. anyone01

anyone01 New Member

RPG like Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunter, Assasins Creed. I think I play rpg most because of the story of the game. My curiousity always drive me in to play it into my console.