Why can't i get decent weapons?

Discussion in 'PS3' started by mozoli3221, Jul 12, 2014.

1. mozoli3221

mozoli3221 New Member

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but i can't seem to find any decent weapons. I'm a LvL 40 Mechromancer, and still in normal vault hunter mode (I did some DLC before the end of the game), and i can't find a single good weapon. Even in the remaining DLC campaigns, none of the weapons i get as rewards, or boss drops are any good, even blues/purples of my LvL. My brother is the same LvL as me,a Siren, in the same place as me, and his weapons are 5 LvL's lower than mine, but deal almost 6000 more damage. I mainly use Jakob's pistols, as they seem to do the most reliable damage from what I've seen from my brother/Youtube, but I cant find one of those, or any gun (besides launchers) that deals more than 1200 damage :mad:. As a result of having sucky weapons, I'm constantly dieing, and relying on Deathtrap for second winds. Any help would be much appreciated as to either why I can't get any good weapons, or where to get good weapons.:eek:

2. icewavex79

icewavex79 New Member

Go into TVHM. That is why his weapons are dealing more damage than yours. Lvl 40 you should be doing TVHM anyway. Normal mode is for completing badass rank missions

3. mozoli3221

mozoli3221 New Member

4. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Ultimate vault hunter mode is best for loot. You can play it at any level (providing you've finished tvhm). Enemies are always scaled 2 or 4 levels higher than you are. Always.

5. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Also, big treasure chests (usually red chests) have a 5%* chance to have a legendary item. Or at least purple and blue.

*is this drop rate close? I pulled a whiskey tango foxtrot shield out of a red chest 2 days ago!!

6. blackhappyinn

blackhappyinn New Member

I Can;t Get Any
    so Its Not Just Me

7. AwakenedSoul00

AwakenedSoul00 New Member

Are you still looking for good weapons?