Any Toonami Faithful here???

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Codynoll21, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Codynoll21

Codynoll21 New Member

If anyone of you don't know, I have been a Toonami Faithful since 1997, the very beginning with moltar and TOM. and of course my 1st anime was none other than Dragonball Z. what year did you start off with toonami?
    [​IMG]

2. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Same here! I was in high school at that time, couldn't wait to get home and watch thundercats and dbz. Reboot was awesome too! I always ended up seeing part of sailor moon which I snoozed too while I drank chocolate milk. "come on dbz!" Heh, the old days of ocean dub dbz! They did a good job at voice acting but not as good as the voice actors today.

Ps, Battle of Gods was just released on blu ray. Its fantastic and the blu ray has video of voice actors doing the voices! Its great!

3. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Also, Gundam Wing was fantastic and actually got me into following world politics and army movement across the world. Anyone watch Robotech? I mean Macross? Heh

4. ShiroDarkness

ShiroDarkness New Member

Since long before I can properly remember. First anime I think was Gundom or Dragonball Z.

[​IMG]

5. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

The only show that really caught my attention back in the day of Toonami was probably Zoids. One of my favorite anime series back then.