Anyone still active

Discussion in 'PS3' started by Racer_909, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Racer_909

Racer_909 New Member

Is this forum still even active I have gotten on recently and no one is active or responds

2. Siraphine

Siraphine New Member

Hi there!

We're around. There are still active members, but I think time zones play a part in most of us not being online at the same time. That, combined with busy schedules leads to slower-than-normal response times. Only way to revive the forums is to keep posting, though!

Also, it seems like a lot of people are taking a break from Borderlands 2 lately. I guess that makes sense, there have been a lot of new games out lately.

3. Sealpikachu

Sealpikachu New Member

These forums are definitely active! It just seems like it is not sometimes because posts are spaced out through different topics. There seems to be a lot of community that still constantly talks though. I agree that responding times might be slow because everyone is just so busy!

4. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I don't know if you're still on the forum but some of us are active, although I admit I haven't visited in a while. I would love to see more users on this board though! :(

5. Inconceivable!

Inconceivable! New Member

I just joined. Forgetting this is a 4 year old game, I was kind of surprised there were so few responses to the threads. Disappointing.