Best Zer0 class mods

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Murkface13, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

What are the best Zer0 class mods? I have a few but most do basicly the same thing besides raise up the % alittle, is there like a 'super duper really awesome' one somewhere? lol

And I've only found white and green ones, never blue and above

2. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

Just read something about transforming the varkid into Vermivorous the invincible, anyone done that?

3. Drenhunter23

Drenhunter23 New Member

Yeah. Getting vermivorous to spawn is hard and takes a party of at least 3.

4. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

yeah on top of that, its a bit of a chore getting it to evolve to that point from what ive heard. always have alot of time on your hands too...you'll be pretty busy.

as far as the mods go, the super duper mods are dropped by some invincibles...ive obtained some purple from sanctuary golden key loot chest but not necessarily for my build. ill post a couple of them in the marketplace if your interested

5. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

yeah, i used a key today for the sanctuary loot chest and got a bunch of good mods...not for my class, lol. When I played today, I tried the whole time, in different places to get that boss to spawn and couldn't, I'm talking 30-45 mins of walking around with a Super Badass, and never got him to spawn again. I had a party of 4 going on tonight and they were randoms, no matter what I told them they kept killing the Varkids

6. shadow_FIX

shadow_FIX [the enigma]

Yeah, I would try to recruit some players from here. Playing with randoms can be fun, but if you have a specific goal in mind, they may not be on the same page as you. Sometimes I find it fun and challenging to play with randoms, especially those of a lower skill level than me. It places more of the weight on your shoulders and makes for a more intense gameplay experience :)

7. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

Yeah, I understand that Shadow

8. daleweed

daleweed New Member

What's the best class mod for zero really depends on your build. I do mostly bloodshed and I use primarily a ninja or infiltrator mod. If you are primarily cunning then a Legendary Hunter, stalker or even ninja/infiltrator mods will work. If you are leveling with the bloodshed tree then use a survivor mod. If you are on the PS3 I can help you out.

9. Thy7th

Thy7th New Member

There's no such thing as a "good" class mod its all about personal preference, but I use the Legendary Hunter Class Mod since when you go into Deception you gain 10% health back.

10. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

i'd second what shadow says look for a group or even post a thread in the ps3 section speaking about getting a group together. i'd love to help but me n my wife are only at lvl 43...i don't think we'd be much help.

Another thing, are you getting the super badass to lower health? it is said that if you get him down quite a ways down in health, it increases your chance on spawning