BL 3 predictions?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by a nakedmonk86, Jan 21, 2013.

1. a nakedmonk86

a nakedmonk86 Professional Turtle Wrangler

What is everyones prediction? Will there be new hero's? On pandora again or on another world? Who will be the villain?

I hope they move to another world. One with much different creatures and a new terrain that isnt almost all dirt and rocks. It would be fun to have the BL & BL2 characters involved but give us new characters. Ones that arent almost identical in powers and gameplay as the BL & BL2 characters.

2. Stevethebandit09

Stevethebandit09 New Member

i want to play as steve the bandit class power heyoo incease gun damage to insta kill for 20 seconds but makes the gun fire 3 bullets at a time

3. a nakedmonk86

I think it would be fun to build your own character. Something like mass effect does. Male or female and provide a bunch of classes to choose from and different bonus powers.

4. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

I would most definitely think that we would be on another planet by bl3. I was thinking that if anything we could be going to Promethia because both bl1 and bl2 bring up the chaos that goes on this planet more often than others.

I say new characters too. Not so much customization like mass effect 3, just give us good characters like the past two have done. If there is anything customizable, i'd say let us finally build our own guns

5. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

I think giving us four or five more characters would just make for way to many characters in all. I would like for the chance to build a custom skill tree.

6. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

Tiny Tina! lol

7. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I would love to see BL3 take place on a planet covered by dense jungles and oceans.
    As to character skill trees, there really isn't much they can do without adding entirely new weapon classes.

I would love to see bosses and minibosses drop weapon parts instead of legendaries in future games so people can design their own weapons.

More options in character customization would be nice too. As a huge Mass Effect fan the options in BL2 were a bit too watered down for my taste.

8. frontstmaui

frontstmaui New Member

I would TOTALLY ROCK Tiny Tina..... Nothing but exploding weapons...:D

9. Sacridfire

Meh. I would prefer they keep Tiny Tina as an NPC. They can add so much more dialogue to an NPC than they can to a PC.

10. frontstmaui

frontstmaui New Member

I do like the Axton quotes... Being married to a Teacher, I love a good play on words... "Pardon me... I have turret's syndrome... Get it?? Turrets???" HAHAHAHA!!! My wife had recess duty. She said DOODY.

11. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

i doubt they will move worlds because it think all of the vaults are on pandora. but they might do a thing where you can go to other worlds but the pandora is still in the game. and i think we will have another antagonist that is the head of a major weapon company. maybe maliwan seeing as they are one of the only weapon companies that we have heard little to no information about the person in charge. that would be a cool boss too. a person that could control all elements. and most likely it will involve the same characters as NPCs. seeing as brick called dibs on hunting the vaults.

12. Sacridfire

According to the map that appears at the end of the game there are vaults all over the Galaxy/Universe. So BL3 taking place on another or multiple worlds is extremely likely.

13. FPSPearce

i still doubt that the makers will just drop Pandora.

14. Sacridfire

I'm sure it will stay in in some form. I just hope it doesn't take place entirely on Pandora.

15. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

Being able to fast travel from planet to planet would be cool. Although if they take it a planet at a time, we could be in for several more games.

16. FPSPearce

honestly i think it will be like we have to go to a bunch of smaller vaults like in the badass crater of badassitude. and at the end have one huge vault. something along those lines

17. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

With the weapon mods, it would be cool to have to get mods for the weapons themselves.

If you have ever play Dead Island, you know what I'm talking about. Get regular weapons and have to get the fire, slag, etc. mods

18. FPSPearce

it would be cool to have the return of the weapon proficiency. in this game it was replaced by badass points but it was pretty awesome. you could have accuracy damage ROF and stuff like that. having that return and a form of ranking up your shields would be cool.

19. a nakedmonk86

I really want to get off pandora. New is needed badly here in borderlands. It would be fun to have some idiot open a prison vault and you have to help stop the spread of the eridian warriors across the planet and/or galaxy....maybe even the return of the seraphs...whoever they are.

20. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

Well, they had like 20 planets with vaults at the end. Maybe instead of other areas, go to other planets