BL3 Final Verdict: for this gamer…HAIL NOPE!!

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Discussion' started by DudeGuy12, Sep 21, 2019.

1. DudeGuy12

DudeGuy12 New Member

If you like to do your own fighting and defending…especially in solo pursuits…BL3 is NOT for you! Allow me to explain further…

To clarify, you will need to spend too many precious player skill points in computer-controlled passive defense & offense skills that DO YOUR FIGHTING AND DEFENDING FOR YOU!

Without shields & drones (Zane), heavy armor & mindless-berserker-infinite-ammo (WTF?)-auto-gattling-guns (Moze), pets (FL4K), magic (Amara), and group fighting….you will no longer stand a chance using your gun-weighted gameplay controller skills (PS4) to make satisfying solo progress through the game….especially compared to BL2. This is particularly true against the new BL3 bosses.

IN OTHER WORDS: BL3 abuses computer-controlled passive fighting and defending TO PLAY THE GAME FOR YOU!

I like to actively fight and defend myself as a solo player in any gaming I pursue. I don’t want pets, drones, et al, doing my gaming for me.

In BL, I am a Jakobs fan because of the finesse (bigger punch with crits, challenging aiming, small mags, and manual trigger fire rate) player-controller (PS4) experience. Jakobs-weighted gameplay, especially with bosses, is simply ineffective in BL3.

Goodbye Zero…forget sniping oriented character skills tree…and welcome to first computer/second person “shooter” gaming…sadly.

Is there a BL3 “Participation Trophy” too?

#1 DudeGuy12, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019