Do you play World of Warcraft?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Zyni, May 18, 2017.

1. Zyni

Zyni New Member

Any new or old World of Warcraft fans around here? How long have you played and when did you start?

I started in the Burning Crusade. I'd love to go back to that or classic and start all over. Do you think they will ever come through with legacy servers?

Maybe you like the new game the way it is now. As long as you're having fun that's what counts, right?

So, who's playing (or has played) WoW?

2. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

Ah, World of Warcraft... The classic game that conquered the world. I tried the demo/free trial month years ago because I wanted to see how the game was. Mind you, this was even before the first expansion I think.
    Sadly, I didn't really like it... I'm not a fan of MMORPG.. too complex, too many icons, too many things to do. What I liked about it a lot, altough, was the graphic style. It was something nice and unique. And of course the various opening cutscenes and trailers are something worth it of the best animation studios.

3. Zyni

Zyni New Member

They do make some great trailers (and cut scenes). They are usually top notch, and they work well to get people hyped about the game.

I don't really think the free trial does the game justice, but yeah. I guess it's enough to decide whether or not you will enjoy that type of game.

There is a lot to do, but you don't have to do it all. Keep in mind that you don't have to play competitively either. You can simply go out and explore the world. It is a beautiful world.

There is really something for everybody.

4. zebali

zebali Member

I don't know why they make trailers that are totally different than the gameplay. Maybe it is just to attract the gamers to buy this game. I use to play this game a lot in the past but there are many other games out there that we can enjoy. We don't need to stick with it.

5. Zyni

Zyni New Member

What other games do you suggest? Do you know of any that are similar to WoW that are currently popular and fun to play? I'd love to find a new game, but so far, it's been tough.

Many games fall short. Even the latest versions of WoW fall short of what it once was. I'd love to find something comparable to the early years of World of Warcraft. That would make me a very happy gamer.

6. zebali

zebali Member

I would suggest you play the PC version of " House Of Dead ". It is really a nice game. I use to play it every day and I never got bored of it. I love the graphics of this game. I am addicted to playing it.

Sound effects are real. The game has the same graphics as trailer shows.

7. Zyni

Zyni New Member

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to have a look.

Is it an MMORPG? I like playing with other people. I am (physically) unable to get out as much as I'd like to, so having others to do stuff with is a big plus. While I can and do play on my own, making friends is even better.

That is one of the main things I loved about early WoW.. There are people I met on there that I still talk to today.

8. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I tried playing World of Warcraft in the pass but couldn't log on. Something went wrong with my account and I just gave up on the game before I could even play it.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I think world of warcraft is definitely one of the good games to play. The thing is we often don't get much point in such. And it ends up being some odd games for the same reason. i'd say it's worth playing the game.

10. serbog

serbog New Member

I used to play world of warcraft back in the day with my friends. I played on the Molten server and we had a lot of fun. But that was years ago and I can't really remember much about the game.

11. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I use to play such games in my childhood. Maybe this the reason I love to play World Of Warcraft. I think this game is inspired by the games that we use to play in our childhood. I would rate 10/10 for this game.

12. aveli

aveli Member

Good to know, finally a game that matches the trailer. Thanks for this.

13. Ruse

Ruse Member

Yeah, now I have to try it.

14. dionnextherese

I agree to this statement. House of Dead is one of my favorite games out there. I am totally a huge fan of this game and I will never get tired of it.

15. maestro

maestro Member

House Of Dead? I'll be sure to check it out.

16. fishbate

fishbate Member

I used to play WoW for long hours, but like other games the enthusiasm just fade. It maybe because that i have been playing it for so long that i'm not enjoying it anymore. Specially when new games are out there in the market.

But there is still a time that i miss WoW that's why i always have an installer stored just in case i want to play it again.

17. overcast

overcast Member

I think WOW is still favorite among many players.And a lot of them are playing it for many other reasons too. Like they get better at teaming and focus. So there seems to be many who still play the WOW game.

18. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Hopefully world of warcraft will make a good comeback someday.

19. xyrene

xyrene Member

I tried playing it in the past, but I didn't like it very much.