Do you want a second season?

Discussion in 'Tales from the Borderlands News and Discussion' started by themusicliveson, May 17, 2016.

1. themusicliveson

themusicliveson New Member

God knows I do.

I really hope TellTale continues the Tales series and keeps adding interesting new characters and situations to the Borderlands canon. Even if Rhys and Fiona aren't the main focus in season two, I'd still play it in a heartbeat since the first season was such an amazing addition to the series. TellTale tells a mean story, and I'd love them to iron out some of the kinks and plot holes from the other games.

2. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

This is another game that I am ashamed to not have played through. I own Tales from the Borderlands and have played through the first episode. I really enjoyed the game, but sadly I started my classes and didn't have the time to play. From what I did play, I enjoyed the game and found the storyline interesting enough. I am looking forward to finishing the game. I'd love to see a second season, so that my heart doesn't break once I do finish the game. There is nothing worse than finishing a game you love and knowing you will never have a continuation of the story.

3. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I wouldn't mind a second season, altough I didn't even finish the initial one. I'm halfway through but the game is really enjoyable.

4. blfan75

blfan75 New Member

I really hope so as well, the first seasons was absolutely amazing and easily surpassed my expectations. Telltale crafted a compelling story in the Borderlands universe that left me craving for more, especially when the cliffhanger ending.

5. Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Yes, Indeed as the first season gave me what i want, it's story line make me overwhelmed that made me want to have another season to begin with. :D

6. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

I loved the first season, and for this reason I don't want a second one. You maybe think this doesn't make sense, but when a game have a genuinely good, fun and entertaining story like this I want it to have a proper beginning and a proper conclusion. I don't want sequel with new different stories that could ruin everything (wasn't really a fan of Telltale's Walking Dead season 2). I really love Telltale games, and for this I want them to create new games based on new IP.
    Leave Tales from the Borderlands as perfect as it is.

7. Nisha

Nisha New Member

You reminded me I just still to play it through. I got it for free last month on PS4 (ps plus) and so far only played through the first episode I really enjoyed it though. Made me chuckle so much. Love Rhys humor. TellTale are really good at making these.

Reading all these positive comments made me want to finish it playing even more.

8. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar New Member

GIMME that Season 2. Not just because I love the game, but Telltale always makes amazing games. I usually play everything that they release.

9. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I can't speak for everyone but I would definitely love to see a second season. I just hope that the second season wont be as disappointing as Telltale's Walking Dead Season 3, I really hope not since it had by far the most disappointing Telltale endings I've ever seen. Nevertheless, I doubt Telltale would mess this up if they ever put out a new season, a legion of fans would be so mad at them lol

10. andandand3

andandand3 Member

This is one where more contect would be fine because you can just choose not to watch it. I am not sure but I say why not, and it may be interesting.

11. overcast

overcast Member

I'd surely love to see the second season too. I think some characters will get sidelined in future if it ever comes. And the another thing about it is that it may add good soundtrack. So yeah it'd be fun to have it.

12. Athanas

Athanas Member

I have heard it from people before and it seems interesting .I have not tried it personally, but I hope to watch it in the near future. And then I will compare with the others that I have already watched then I will bring my reviews here.

13. dionnextherese

I totally agree with you. Who doesn't like a second season when you're totally addicted and into the game? I will always have this thing on another seasons like on tv shows, series and games.

14. razor

razor Member

I wouldn't mind a sequel. I like TellTale games, and while this was, imo, not on the same level as TWAU and TWD season 1, I think they've done a good enough job.

15. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I just do not buy the whole it might spoil the first arguments, and I have not seen that here I can almost just anticipate that being the default answer. I say the more the merrier, to an extent at least.

16. xyrene

xyrene Member

Of course I do, I so love that game.

17. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

TellTale produces some very interesting and fun content for one to get immerse into. So a second season may be pretty interesting.

18. dionnextherese

Definitely. If there is a second season, I hope the game developers won't let us down.

19. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Of course it will complete the overall series

20. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

I have played many time the Tales from the Borderlands and liked it a lot. I would love to play the second season as well as I had a wonderful experience with the first season. My friends were discussing the second season yesterday and they were expecting an update on it.

pmk1996 likes this.