Favorite PC game to stream or watch streamed?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by RobotDinosaur, May 26, 2017.

1. RobotDinosaur

RobotDinosaur New Member

Twitch and YouTube Live have kinda taken over my viewing habits in the past year or so. Has anyone else been using streams to watch PC games? There are plenty of games I can think of that I wouldn't have even bothered looking up a trailer for that I ended up purchasing because a stream. (Undertale, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Jackbox, et cetera)

Heck, I'm watching a stream right now (albeit, it's a SNES game...)

2. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

The only game I watched streamed is League of Legends, and that's only occasionally. I enjoy watching how the pros play, to see what they're looking for during laning phase and how they deal with different enemy champions.

It's nice because generally they're really good at commentating what they're doing to explain their thought process to those of us who aren't nearly as experienced as them.

3. Nisha

Nisha New Member

My favorite game to watch streamed is probably any Dark Souls game. Why? because I enjoy watching people die. Not really :) I just like the battles and the tension it provides. You never know if the streamer will randomly die, or get the boss to 100 HP then die or actually beat it. It's exciting. I always try to find the less experienced players and watch them get surprised by well-hidden enemies, some even scream.

I'm not evil, I promise. :p

4. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I usually enjoy to watch Ark Survival Evolved on stream. I always loved dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures and most of the gamers give good commentary and are pretty good at the game itself.

5. joyce.morgan

joyce.morgan New Member

Twitch is one the most in-demand live game streaming online.

6. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

They also have some free games online that you can stream as well-if you are penniless and need to find a outlet though for your stress or whatever. I would say a great free game online is called "Star Trek Online"-so you could check that one out-and a few other free ones you could stream are "Warface" and also if you like golf -check out another free one called "Winning Putt".

7. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

Twitch and Youtube were the most popular and reliable streaming platform out there. Well. at least the ones I use.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think for me recently I watched the Injustice 2 on the twitch. And it seems like a good game. The speed was lot better in that context. And people who used it for streaming were playing too. And on that note I'd say it is not that bad to see such games.

9. dannixx55

dannixx55 New Member

I like watching streamed agario games on twitch, it's interesting and satisfying to see other players with low skills and teamers being eaten by skilled agario players

10. Athanas

Athanas Member

You can watch many streaming video games via youtube channel.

11. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Member

I love watching the RadBrad game walkthroughs on his YouTube channel. It is somehow entertaining and best done during times when you do not have anything to do, makes you feel you're not alone. The last I watched was his let's play for God of War 4.

12. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

I also like watching on Twitch. Best game trailers and gamers strategies are my most viewed. I watch trailer before purchasing actually.

13. overcast

overcast Member

I think I used to love minecraft for streaming and now PUBG is one of my favorite. I love based on what I have in my disposal.

14. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Member

Is Twitch for free? How does it compare with YouTube?

15. john kendricks

Twitch has far more content than youtube and it's free

16. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Member

I see I am not aware of that. I'll make sure to check it out this weekend. Thanks for the reply!

17. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

I stream sometimes when am bored to see how other players play the game. My favorite is league of legends.

18. xyrene

xyrene Member

I haven't tried watching any streamed game yet, only video walkthroughs because I'm having difficulty moving forward in the game.