Glitches with collecting turn ins?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by Murkface13, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Murkface13

Murkface13 V.I.P. Member

I just started playing Borderlands, finished BL2, never played 1. Anyway, I have a mission in my mission log that I have turned in. Its one of the first missions, the one where you buy your first sheild for Dr. Zed.

I turned in the mission once. Then I guess I cut the game off. Came back later and the "turn in" of the mission is still in my log. Anyone know how to fix this? Dr. Zed just talks to me when I try to turn it in. I'm gonna be pissed if I do all the Badlands missions and can't get that achievement.

2. bapx17

bapx17 New Member

It is a very well known glitch for BL1, if happens when you join someone else server that has it, or when someone joins your or even sometimes with some of the modded guns that people use the only way I have found to have to go away is downloading willow tree its free its easy to use just move your save to the pc from ps3 or xbox and if your on the pc while then dont move anything lol, once you open your save you will seen general info ect look for Quest and you will find it in there just change it to turned in, if you like some more help or where to download this let me know. or if someone has a better way to do this lol or if you like you can send your save file to me and i will fix it for you and change nothing else

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

I actually managed to avoid this glitch, and I have to say that I'm glad I wasn't unlucky.

4. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Yeah, pretty annoying glitch to come across. It happened to me once and a lot of my friends reported it, which made it pretty unpleasant.