Have you played Moto Racer 2 on PC?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by zebali, May 21, 2017.

1. zebali

zebali Member

Have you ever played the racing game Moto Racer 2 on PC? It was the first 3D racing game. It was launched in 2000 and it was the best racing game of its time. I love driving the fast bikes in it. It has an option to do one wheeling in this game. There are different tracks on it and it is a single and 2player game.

I think there must be someone over here who played it too.

2. john franklin

john franklin New Member

Yes, I have played this game back in 2003 when I bought a new PC. I had great fun while playing this game. The bike sounds are so realistic. I love it due to its 2 player mode. I and my brother use to play it on 2 player mode.

It was fun to hit the other bike while racing. Sometimes when I get bored then I use to drive the bike on the wrong way.

3. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I don't think I even heard of this game, I am not to big on racing games any more. I grew out of it when I was a teen.

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

I have not yet played this kind of game on a PC, but I will have to play it soon since I am a fan of video games.

5. dionnextherese

I have never heard of this game yet. Maybe because the game was launched with the same year I was born.

6. Ruse

Ruse Member

I don't even know if I have ever heard of Moto Racer 2 before. It sounds like it was a big deal back then, I'm just sad I missed it.

7. aveli

aveli Member

Me too mate.

8. maestro

maestro Member

Oh my Goodness! I don't even think I had a pc in 2000. I looked up Moto Racer 2 on youtube and it sucks. Looks like I didn't miss anything special.

9. Ruse

Ruse Member

It was along time ago but back then Moto Racer 2 was a pretty big deal considering it was the first racing game of its kind.