How did you find out about Borderlands 2?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by fuzyon, Sep 1, 2015.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Personally, I found it online while I was looking for new games to play. Borderlands seemed pretty cool to me and while it took me a while to truly get into the game I had a lot of fun playing it.

2. Nemesysbr

Nemesysbr New Member

I played the first game a while back, so it was pretty much a instant buy for me. The forums I frequented at the time also wouldn't shut up about it, so It was hard to forget BL2 was coming.

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

I found out about Borderlands 2 through my current boyfriend! He was playing it a lot while he was home and it seemed pretty interesting so I figured I'd buy it so we could play it together, and I'm so glad I did, because I'm kind of obsessed with it now.

4. sakurawings

sakurawings New Member

I played Borderlands 1 with some coworkers and thought it was okay. Then I got Borderlands 2 free from purchasing an nVidia graphics card and I played the crap out of it.

5. hafiz93

hafiz93 New Member

I found out about it because of my friend. My friend was talking about this new FPS game called 'Borderlands 2' that just came out and he was excited about it. I was curious about this game because I've never heard of it before and judging by the trailer it seems like this game will be right up my alley. So I gave it a shot and I had an absolute blast completing this game. I ended up finishing the game before my friend finished it.

6. ThorEl

ThorEl New Member

I found out about it because of a friend of mine - he was obsessed with Borderlands 1 but had always only played it single-player. We had been playing a lot of games recently, so he twisted my arm into buying Borderlands 2 on release. Thank God he did!

7. Spectre456

Spectre456 New Member

My brother and I were looking for a good coop game to play at some point. We looked around a bit and finally decided to get Borderlands 2. It was an awesome experience from start to finish and we were both hooked. After that we decided to go back and play the original.

8. krnd

krnd New Member

I found out through a mailing list that I subscribed from buying/playing the original Borderlands, it was a bliss to find out a Borderlands 2 was in the making!!

9. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

My father gifted this game in my birthday and I enjoyed this game. I would rate this game 9/10.

10. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

The Nvidia graphics card worked well, isn't it?

11. mauricioq

mauricioq New Member

Since I was already playing the "original" Borderlands, when the 2 was annouced I knew almost immediately about it, through the social networks and my friends who like this game a lot too.

12. Sworden

Sworden New Member

I mean is this even a question? Borderlands 1 was a huge game, had a ton of fans, I think most people who play Borderlands 2 come from either playing Borderlands 1, hearing about it, or from the crazy marketing that Borderlands 2 had when it was out.

I still remember that one trailer with the '1000 percent more WUB WUB', that was one awesome trailer.

Personally, I was a big fan of Borderlands 1.

13. BeatSymphonic

BeatSymphonic New Member

My best friend introduced me to the game. I had played it briefly a couple of times, but I didn't get so into it until he started playing it with me. Both 1 and 2 are works of art.
    Overall I've actually played Borderlands 1 a lot more than 2. I find it a little more straightforward and easy to get into, and it doesn't take much time for it to rack up to hours and hours of play time.

14. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Same with me, bro. I was also very excited about borderlands 2.

15. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

My friends became mad when the game was released. They were impressed by such a wonderful game.

16. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

How can you say that borderlands 1 was more interesting than the second part? For me, it was graphics.

17. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Yes, I agree with you. The trailer was really amazing. :D

18. Sealpikachu

Sealpikachu New Member

I found out from my boyfriend. We are both really into gaming and he was trying to make me try stuff out of my usual go to games. He made gave me borderlands along with skyrim, portal and fallout as suggestions.

19. me mow

me mow New Member

Saw it on Reddit a while back and always thought it looked interesting, I finally bought it when I saw the collector's edition on sale on G2A.

20. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

A friend recommended Borderlands 1 to me a while ago but I never got round to playing it, when I finally searched for it Borderlands 2 had just come out so I got that instead.