If only I could play too

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Discussion' started by Crisagrm, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Crisagrm

Crisagrm New Member

It seems like most everyone is quite enjoying Borderlands 3. Which makes waiting for the Steam release that much harder. I'm still salty about that. I play PC specifically to steer clear of the stupid xbox/playstation/nintendo exclusivity crap and now Epic has brought it to PC... sigh. It's hard, but at least I know the wait will be worth it.

2. Chief_Puff

Chief_Puff New Member

I would be interested to see an forum post you could potentially do between the differences of the Epic games version and steam version. Do it for science. :D

3. Crisagrm

Crisagrm New Member

The game wouldn't be different. Just the platform you run it off of. Epic has a lot to implement to be on the same level as Steam. If they were to bring their standards up to the same level, it wouldn't matter so much. But getting people to use an inferior platform by forcing exclusivity... not cool. Can't support it.

4. Chief_Puff

Chief_Puff New Member

But bro. Its borderlands bro. It could be BROderlands. A lot of people ended up buying it on the epic store if I read correctly. What if the world ends before steam release?! WE ONLY LIVE ONE LIFE BRO! That or just pick up a console and have fun. Brobrobrobrobrobro.

I get your stance though. It is like me with switch games. If its on the ps4 I wont buy it on the switch. All I am saying is one life and that life is BANDIT LYYYYYYYYFE

#4 Chief_Puff, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    Crisagrm likes this.
  5. Crisagrm

Crisagrm New Member

Lol, you're awesome