Incomplete Builds

Discussion in 'Character Builds' started by Sacridfire, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I have no idea how Salvador works so if anybody can write a more in-depth guide for this build and the next I will edit it in.

Pretty much all you need to do for this build is keep holding down the trigger and keep gunzerking up as much as possible. Change talent points as needed to suit your playstyle this is just a rough guideline.

To maximize damage use the following items.

Weapons - Conference Calls of different elements.
    Shield - The Bee (as much as I hate to say it)
    Class Mod - Anything that increases Rate of Fire or Damage
    Relic - Anything to increase max ammo or damage.

Click here for link to talent calculator

Created by: Sacridfire

2. Sacridfire

No Reloads (Salvador dps build.)

This build relies more on one weapon than on gunzerking. Do not reload when using this build, swap weapons after you completely empty your clip instead. Every time you kill an enemy every weapon you arent holding is instantly reloaded. As soon as you get a kill swap weapons ASAP to get 25% fire rate. Be sure to keep Gunzerking on CD to keep your 25% gun damage active.

You can use pretty much whatever high damage weapon you want with this build since you will be spraying bullets at over 65% fire rate.
    Use whatever shield is required for the current situation.
    For class mods take anything with Locked and Loaded. If it has Lay Waste in addition to Locked and Loaded take that over anything else.
    Use whatever relic you damn well please for this :)

Click here for link to talent calculator

Created by: Sacridfire

3. Sacridfire

Frontline Commands

Now the purpose of this setup is to maximise Axton's overall effectiveness when right up in the heat of the battle. This build is great if you like to be up front in your team and be a "frontline soldier" of sorts and make use of your overall skills and good placement of your turrets to rip through the enemies with ease. Naturally, your main weapon with this build would be a assault rifle with a shotgun or rocket launcher as your secondary. As for class mod, there are frontline soldier class mods available which boost effectiveness with assault rifles and for shield, i tend to use either a amp shield or a nova shield.

Click here for talent calculator.

Created by: Redferarri1998

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.