Last Post Wins!

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by FearTheKick, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

That's a good idea.... I'm totally doing that from now on, and then spending it on MORE drinks!!!

2. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

See, you and the environment both win! But of course your electrical usage still means you hate and are killing off the environment too so earth still loses cause of you...:p

Taping Away With Tapatalk 2 On My Evo V4g Rooted, S-Off, Midnightrom!

3. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

It's for Borderlands 2, the environment will understand :cool:

4. MorbidMobius

When it comes to borderlands, the environment doesnt have a say....

5. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

Exactly! If I wanna be on my laptop all night for the sake of borderlands then the environment can suck it

6. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

It's like a penny for a can where I live. I don't make shit back lol.

7. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

You could collect 666 cans and request all your change in Pennies (optional but funny as hell) then just as the cashier is done handing them to you throw them back screaming "BOGONE SATAN!!! YE SHAN'T BE HAVING MINE SOUL TODAY! BACK TO THINE EVIL REALM FOUL BEAST!!!" Then run out of the establishment crying and screaming like you were possessed :D

8. MorbidMobius

Lol! Yes do it!!!

9. MorbidMobius

Now here is a techy question for any1 that's familiar with psn...with my wife getting her own brand new console, could I simply transfer over her saves into a stick and then upload them? Or since they are stuck into her acct do they stay on my ps3? If anybody has a guide or that can direct me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

10. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

If you transfer her profile over to the new ps3 all you have to do is copy the saves onto a flash drive and plug it into the new console or use a transfer cable to hook up both consoles hard drives. The flash drive method is easier though it s the one I always use whenever I get new consoles and have to transfer my data

11. MorbidMobius

Alright cool so here's another one, most of the time she plays her games under my profile but she has her own. If I upload game saves that were under my profile to hers, would that make any kind of difference or lock her out? I know games like barman arkham city didn't allow me to play game saves under her acct on the same ps3...I wasn't sure if that applies to all games or select few

12. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

Gamesaves that are under a profile belong only to that profile and cannot be played by others, you can use brute force to decrypt your save and resign it to another profile the. Re encrypt it there are tutorials on YouTube and Se7ensins.com ill find you one and PM it to you when I get home and outta my school's ridiculous locked down wifi

13. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

Follow the link....

youtube.com/watch?v=35HBFeB4jYg&feature=related

14. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

And as for this I did so,e research and found out that PS3 had an update a while back making transferring saves as easy as copying the save onto a memory stick then switching profiles and copying it to that profile. Simple, quick, and very convenient. Another reason the PS3 is a better machine to have if u wanna hack. The security of the network and even the hardware is just nonexistent compared to Xbox live and PC gaming. Wish I had one xD I would jack that console up so much!

15. Sacridfire

Their network security is actually pretty good right now. Thank you Anonymous for making PSN safer!

16. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

It's better than before but it's still so easy to get through. Well compared to the other platforms I'm used to messing with. But all in all yes, good security, good system. Really the only thinks I have against play station is none of my friends own one and the controller doesn't fit right in my hand :( I'd have to get some kind of adapter

17. Sacridfire

They need to make a universal customizable controller.

18. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

I think intensafire made one. Their "Wolf" controller can sync up with all platforms. And they seem adapter cables that turn your Xbox controller into a PS3 one and vice versa

19. Sacridfire

Those adapter cables don't work too well and the ones that do are expensive. The Xbox controller and PS3 controller use different software to run.

20. Spectro

Spectro Recently Rezzed

Yeah, that's the only way I know how I would enjoy a ps3 tho. I just hate the controller too much