Legendary Weapons lacking part variety

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Discussion' started by Tandemic, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Tandemic

Tandemic New Member

Is it just me and my friends who have noticed that pretty much all legendary weapon parts are the same? The only difference I've found so far in part variety is the scope and elements. It seems that there is a lot more guns in this game but nothing to really keep people invested in grinding for the perfect weapon.

2. TheWiwitcheur

TheWiwitcheur New Member

I think it's a very good thing ! The best part of Borderlands has always been (to me) the variety of builds you can achieve with a single character, and adapt your gear to this build :)
    But Legendaries are always optionnal to me, they're far too specific to be a reliable asset, except for builds that will be based on them.
    So if they purely intended to limit the use of legendaries it's for the best imo^^

And for the parts, I've noticed the contrary, on "nomal" weapons : they are very various and parts are quite numerous, but I also noticed that, due to the strong influence of the constructors (Dahl, Atlas, etc) in this episode, weapons tend to be less "mixed up" in parts ^^