Loot Partners

Discussion in 'PS3' started by UnDeSynced, May 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

Hey guys, just here to ask PS3 users if any one has spare time to do Loot Runs, basically just farming bosses or unique enemies for unique guns or legendaries/pearls. I have started collecting the legendaries so far i only need; Madhous, Thunderball Fists, Hornet, Badaboom, Bunny, Pyrophobia, Deliverance, Striker, Skullsmasher, Volcano, Bitch, Emperor, Slagga, Transformer, Flame of Firehawk, Sham (DESPRATELY WANT), Fabled Tortoise, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Neogenator, Impaler, Bouncing Bonnie, Fastball, Quasar, Fire Bee, Rolling Thunder, Leech, Pandemic, Nasty Suprise, Legendary (The Vermivorous CM, for all 4 main vault hunters), Blood of Terramorphous. As you can see, this list is kind of extensive for one person, but a party of 4 would dramatically benefit :p plus I will dupe or trade the legendaries. If you want to make the party, my PSN is Xebec_G0LDBL4D3 (zero not capital o). I want to have people who are regularly on BL2 as well :). Thanks for the help whoever joins and I'll see you out in the wasteland!!

2. Thorinator

Thorinator New Member

hey im on ps3 network name " xerath-.- " me and my friend iss willing to join you inn your quest for legendary weps etc. but we need help badly. iff u could help uss defeat the raid boss with 4 dragons inn itt (tiny tina dlc) please we need all the help we can get thank you.

3. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

UnDesynced, hello mate, just wondering if you wanted to play. I have a good amount of the legendaries you are looking for and would love to farm for them over again with you. I'll add you and hopefully we can do some runs. I am missing a total of 6 legendaries, which are Sham, B****, Norfleet (Screw you Verm), Shredifier (How the heck do you even farm for this anymore?), Storm Front, and Blood of Terra.

4. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Off on another topic, is anyone here able to spawn Vermivorous? I been using the 4-player glitch that you go to Hyperius's arena then exit, yet cannot get him to spawn. Just about given up on the Norfleet, and I would farm Hyperius for it, but god he is difficult.

5. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

If anyone can get back and help me with this topic, it would be much appreciated. I am level 61 commando, by the way.

6. BunLi_Jackolope

BunLi_Jackolope New Member

Hey! Nice to meetcha, we can help but only if its op8. We have some of those and need many of the same. We have a bitch we can clone for ya. As with a few others. Lets get together. But...what level are ya? Bid you need help with the op levels we can do that too. Love the digistruct music. Any excuse to go back is cool. We too dream of a norfleet...

Psn
    BunLi_Jackolope

7. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Sounds good man. I am OP4 haha. Levels are pretty frustrating to be honest. If you need any infinities/CC/etc. I can help ya man. Thanks by the way, for responding, and hope we can play soon enough.

8. BunLi_Jackolope

Ah! Op4! Almost about to start fighting binary! Lets do it!

9. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

Hey guys!! Thanks for offering you bodie-i mean helping me farm legendaries ;). Someone asked if i had any DLC, the answer is no, i dont have tiny tina, attack on dragons keep, etc.. I am level 50 assassin with gunzerker, siren and commando in their 20s. I dont spend often on the forums so it takes a day or two for me to reply to every one. Hopefully with summer right around the corner i will be able to be on here more and find all the legendaries with you guys and girls on the forums!!!

10. BunLi_Jackolope

Sounds like a plan! I will try to get a character up to uvhm mission "rock paper genocide". That way I can kill the dummy repeatedly and level folks up. I plan on doing this for all our characters as well. We changed hard drives and lost all other characters we played as (and mules holding op8 loot...grrrr).

We plan to play shed loads soon.

Also, Borderlands 1.5 is coming out soon.....

11. BOZO_90

BOZO_90 New Member

I am looking for a party to help me learn more about the game, level up, and get gear.
    I'm am currently lvl 16 and would like some help.

PSN: BOZO_90

12. tsling14

tsling14 New Member

I am trying to farm for legendaries as well. My username is tsling14 and I play several days a week. I am OP5.

13. wesleykg00

wesleykg00 New Member

I can maybe help as well