Mass duping problem

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by targe69, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Total Borderlands Addict

I agree. I mean, I guess I haven't farmed for weeks, but two days, however I've killed Doc Mercy well over 200 times, and spent all day of those days killing him, with no infinity.

I only now am going to try to get a dupe of it.

But when it comes to things like Skullmasher, which take 10 minutes to even GET to the boss to kill him, I can see it being fine to just get it duped after like 6-7 tries as well.

2. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I'm not sure if you just called me a xbox fan boy or not...
    Both the PS3 and X360 original launch specs were total crap. The only good thing in them is their 6-core 3.2 GHz processors. Both systems have 500MB of RAM (pretty sure my 16 year old computer has 256MB and that was crappy then) and GPUs with 500MHz (good for its time) clock speeds and 10MB of VRAM (complete shit). The PS3 has slightly less power on the GPU but it still about the same. The ONLY reason they can run games with such"good" graphics now is because devs have the ability to design specifically for those specs and don't need to worry about adding video options or making it compatible with every PC setup out there.

3. shadow_FIX

shadow_FIX [the enigma]

This :)

4. wilo

wilo New Member

No lol , i dont even know you :confused:.

The guy in question is a friend (xbox fanboy) that lives in england and did explain explain in detail about the ps3 not using its full potential but it went right over my head and i lost him on the second page of his speach:D:D.

he did show me a youtube link with a dude explaining all the stuff he was saying (ill try find it but it was a while ago)

Any how thanks for clearing things up for in a shorter speach that i can wrap my head arround:eek:, and for reasuring me that my ps3 is in fact a peice of crap when compared to a pc.

I may just look at pc gaming in the future now that its possible to link the ps3 pad to a pc.

5. Sacridfire

Consoles still have their place as a family/living room system. Steam is making an attempt to put computers on that list with their new Big Picture feature.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with consoles. They were an amazing idea. The issue is that with the PC gaming industry gaining ground they can't get away with using crappy parts anymore. What gamers need is a system that can be upgraded if you have the cash to spare, but still be functional if you don't. Steam has set themselves up perfectly for this, let's just hope they don't drop the ball.

6. wilo

wilo New Member

That would be an awesome concept for next gen consoles .fully upgradable beyond the HD upgrade that we have at present.

lets hope sony are reading your thoughts and install your ideas in the ps4:D

7. Sacridfire

Not likely. The warranty will be voided if you open the console which is a pretty crappy idea if the system is designed to be upgraded. If the leaked specs are correct the PS4 will be slightly better than a low end gaming computer from this year, The HDD is a bit lacking at 256GB though.

8. wilo

wilo New Member

have you got any links at all . every time i web search the ps4 i get conflicting info and screen shots that are as different as the ps3 is to a wii.

Also the void sticker placed over that one screw on the ps3 is sooooo perfect when your sytsem gets YLOD or a disk gets stuck and then game.uk tell you that you can trade your ps3 as long as its not been opened.....

Woops to late.

9. Sacridfire

It was a leak from a few months back, I don't have the link anymore. Google PS4 specs. There are no actual images of the PS4 yet.