Some help needed, i don't get it.

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Discussion' started by artoficial, Sep 22, 2019.

1. artoficial

artoficial New Member

Hi folks,

Been playing borderlands 3 on PS4 just a few days ago.....but there's some stuff i don't get.

When i click the up button there's this blue rectangle that shows up, looks like some kind of way point...what does it do or when do i use this?

Next is a question about purchasing ammo...how the heck do i know the type of ammo a certain gun uses...say that almost all my ammo would be empty and i want to buy ammo for a specific gun, to my knowing there's no description in the gun menu that points out the ammo it carries In borderlands 2 you where able to see this....now its almost like a guessing game....what am i doing wrong?

Is it only possible to switch guns by clicking the triangle on the controler? How about quick switching to guns....?o_O

Hope someone can help me out:)

2. Chief_Puff

Chief_Puff New Member

That is what is known as a ping. You can use it for teammates to point something out or mark an enemy.

This time around you can look at the particular gun you need ammo for and in the description youll see a picture of a gun type. If there is a picture of a shotgun then it is a shotgun EVEN if the gun itself looks like a pistol.

Triangle is the only method of switching guns at the moment.